Shreks Adventure! London
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London
Jump on-board the magic bus and join Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away!
DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London brings the world of Shrek to life, with 10 laugh-out-loud live shows on a captivating 4D ride with dramatic special effects, classic film sets and exciting animation.
Get a taste of what to expect in this video!
On this indoor walk-and-ride attraction you’ll encounter a magic mirror maze, a smelly swamp, powerful spells and a cheeky DreamWorks game show, as well as meeting all your favourite Shrek characters!
Will you be able to save Pinocchio, beat Lord Farquaad's spiteful Magic Mirror and make it back home to safety?
Located close to many of London’s other fabulous attractions, including the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and the London Dungeon.
Please click here for opening times.
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Open daily (except Christmas day)
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- Sundays: 10am to 5pm
- Extended opening hours apply during school holidays
- Please check with the attraction for specific opening hours on the date you plan to visit.
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Approx. 80 minutes
- Although there’s no age limit, this attraction is recommended for children aged 6-12 (and for younger knights and princesses who are feeling especially brave!)
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The magic bus minimum height to ride is 0.9m.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled guests may bring a carer or helper with them free of charge. Please note that proof of disability (for example a blue/orange badge, a DLA letter or a doctor’s letter) will be required upon arrival at the attraction.
- The bus ride will only be accessible to guests who are mobile enough to get on the bus.
- The majority of the tour is on level pathways however the floor of the Magic Bus Depot and the Rickety Bridge has an incline and some floor surfaces are uneven.
- Only two wheelchair users per hour are admitted due to fire evacuation procedures.
- Unfortunately mobility scooters are not permitted.
- A wheelchair allocation can be booked in advance by completing an online form on the Shrek’s Adventure website. Customers must allow 4 days before their visit to organise this. If visiting in less than 4 days, customers can arrive at the attraction and check the availability on the day however this is at the customer’s own risk.
DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure! London is located at County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB, very close to the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and the London Dungeon.
It is within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster. Waterloo is the closest tube station and is about five minutes’ walking distance.