DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London
Join the adventure and become the hero of London’s only fairy-tale walk-through experience. Be whisked into Far Far Away, an enchanting world of magic and WAFFLES. You’ll have the adventure of a lifetime, where things rarely (ahem) go wrong. But don’t worry… you can help Shrek save the day! Your story begins with a 4D flying bus experience driven by everyone’s favourite sidekick, Donkey. Visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man. See, hear, touch and smell the action by exploring 11 fairytale themed live shows, collecting the special ingredients you need in order to make it home safely and meet the big green ogre himself, Shrek! Then head over to our DreamWorks play stations and hang out with all your favourite characters from the Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon films!
Wow, what an adventure!
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Open daily (except Christmas day)
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- Sundays: 10am to 5pm
- Extended opening hours apply during school holidays
- Please check with the attraction for specific opening hours on the date you plan to visit.
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Approx. 80 minutes
- Although there’s no age limit, this attraction is recommended for children aged 6-12 (and for younger knights and princesses who are feeling especially brave!)
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The magic bus minimum height to ride is 0.9m.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled guests may bring a carer or helper with them free of charge. Please note that proof of disability (for example a blue/orange badge, a DLA letter or a doctor’s letter) will be required upon arrival at the attraction.
- The bus ride will only be accessible to guests who are mobile enough to get on the bus.
- The majority of the tour is on level pathways however the floor of the Magic Bus Depot and the Rickety Bridge has an incline and some floor surfaces are uneven.
- Only two wheelchair users per hour are admitted due to fire evacuation procedures.
- Unfortunately mobility scooters are not permitted.
- A wheelchair allocation can be booked in advance by completing an online form on the Shrek’s Adventure website. Customers must allow 4 days before their visit to organise this. If visiting in less than 4 days, customers can arrive at the attraction and check the availability on the day however this is at the customer’s own risk.
DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure! London is located at County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB, very close to the London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and the London Dungeon.
It is within easy walking distance from several London Underground stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster. Waterloo is the closest tube station and is about five minutes’ walking distance.