London Dungeon Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Dungeon Tickets
The London Dungeon invites you to delve into the capital’s most blood-curdling history. With live actors, two hair-raising rides, shows and special effects that transport you back to those black, bleak times... are you brave enough to handle it?
Face Your Fears at the London Dungeons
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital's most perilous past.
See, hear, feel and (ahem!) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days' as they come to life before you. With thirteen scarily true stories and two thrilling rides, guests will come face to face with London’s most notorious historical characters including Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and Jack the Ripper. Be prepared for a ‘hangy’ ending as you plummet to your doom on the exhilarating vertical drop ride; Drop Dead. Will you lose yourself in fear or in mirth? Either way, it's not looking good for your underwear.
Then with your heart still pumping, why not collapse into a well-cushioned chair in our Victorian Tavern? Themed cocktails are available like the spell-binding Hex on the Beach or dangerously delicious Ripper’s Revenge. That will help you forget the terrible deeds of the day!
Curse of the Witch
Enter the bowels of Newgate Prison and witness Elizabeth Sawyer, The Witch of Edmonton, awaiting her hanging. She seems broken and meek, could she really be guilty of murder through conversing with the Devil? But be warned, there’s another side to her lurking within and it’s one you do not want to cross. Her fate is sealed and soon yours will be too…
Drinks can be purchased from the bar.
Please note that if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to provide photo ID confirming you are 18 or over.
Jack the Ripper
You know his name, but do you really know his story? Who was he? Where is he now? Will he strike again? Pay a visit to the Ten Bells pub, where his victims once drank, and let Waldren tell the ghastly tales of one of London’s most infamous cold-blooded killers. Drink up and soak in the eerie atmosphere but don’t let the lights burn out…he could be right behind you.
Visit The Demon Barber of Fleet Street for the most unforgettable (and absolutely regrettable) haircut you’ll ever receive. Don’t be alarmed, he’s only heating up his tools to get a really, really close shave. Take a seat and give Mr Todd a treat…chop chop, he’s been waiting for you.
Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
Beyond the city gates you enter a dark, rat-infested tunnel that winds back beneath the city of London. Dare you proceed?
Tyrant Boat Ride
Meet your fate at Traitor’s gate as you join Anne Boleyn on her final ride down the River Thames. Beware, for Henry VIII’s wrath knows no bounds as you embark on this perilous 360 experience down treacherous waters - ride if you dare.
Welcome to the Newgate Gallows. It's 1783 and here's an exciting first. The Long Drop is to be used for the first time outside Newgate Prison...
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Thrill Seekers
The London Dungeon has moved from its previous location in Tooley Street. It is now within the County Hall Building, between Big Ben and the London Eye, right next to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- The London Dungeon is open daily, excluding Christmas Day.
- Opening hours may vary according to the season.
- The attraction usually opens 10 or 11am, with last admission at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm.
- Extended opening hours may apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the dungeon before you visit for opening times on a specific date.
- If you are booking a group visit, we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes before the time you would like to begin your experience.
- This will allow time to process the group and for you to enjoy the entertainment available before starting your tour.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your London Dungeon experience.
- Children under 5 years of age are not permitted in the attraction.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- This attraction recommends children are 12+ as the Dungeon is not suitable for young children or those of a nervous disposition.
- Ride restrictions may apply.
Access for wheelchair users is good although please note that the rides may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Admission to the London Dungeon.
- Food and drink
The London Dungeon is located at County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB.