London Dungeon Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Dungeon Tickets
The London Dungeon invites you to delve into the capital’s most blood-curdling history. With live actors, two hair-raising rides, shows and special effects that transport you back to those black, bleak times... are you brave enough to handle it?
Face Your Fears at the London Dungeon
Deep in the underbelly of the London Dungeon lurks the gory truth behind some of the capital's most shocking events.
Travel back to 1666 when the Great Fire ravaged London, or 1888 to enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel.
With an amazing cast of theatrical actors, great shows, rich sets and special effects, the London Dungeon is an experience that you see, hear, touch, smell and feel – with a few surprises along the way!
All this and more await the innocent and foolhardy that take advantage of our great-value London Dungeon tickets. It's the perfect combination of fright and fun!
London Dungeon shows are based on real London history and legends, minus the boring bits! Take a unique thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past and meet the city’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals.
An all-new Victorian pub experience! Pull up a bar stool and share a drink with the locals, as you’re transported back to 1896.
Drinks can be purchased from the bar.
Please note that if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to provide photo ID confirming you are 18 or over.
Remember, remember the 5th of November in a new show featuring Guy Fawkes – it’s guaranteed to be explosive!
Make sure you don’t become a filling in Mrs. Lovett’s delicious meat pies when you meet Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street!
Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom
The hangman’s noose is around your neck and it's your turn to face the drop! This thrilling, faster-than-gravity drop is the ultimate end to your Dungeon journey!
Travel along the black river Thames en route to King Henry VII – and certain death! Take care not to lose your head in this thrilling boat ride filled with amazing effects.
With thrilling rides, gruesomely dark interactive shows, special effects and tongue in cheek humour – the London Dungeon brings to life history’s most horrible bits.
- Thrill Seekers
The London Dungeon has moved from its previous location in Tooley Street. It is now within the County Hall Building, between Big Ben and the London Eye, right next to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- The London Dungeon is open daily, excluding Christmas Day.
- Opening hours may vary according to the season.
- The attraction usually opens 10 or 11am, with last admission at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm.
- Extended opening hours may apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the dungeon before you visit for opening times on a specific date.
- If you are booking a group visit, we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes before the time you would like to begin your experience.
- This will allow time to process the group and for you to enjoy the entertainment available before starting your tour.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your London Dungeon experience.
- Children under 3 years of age may enter free, however please be aware the Dungeon is not suitable for very young children or those of a nervous disposition.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Ride restrictions may apply.
Access for wheelchair users is good although please note that the rides may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Admission to the London Dungeon.
- Food and drink
The London Dungeon is located at County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB.