The London Dungeons Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Dungeon Tickets
The London Dungeon invites you to delve into the capital’s most blood-curdling history. With live actors, two hair-raising rides, shows and special effects that transport you back to those black, bleak times... are you brave enough to handle it?
Face Your Fears at the London Dungeons
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital's most perilous past.
See, hear, feel and (ahem!) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days' as they come to life before you. With thirteen scarily true stories and two thrilling rides, guests will come face to face with London’s most notorious historical characters including Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and Jack the Ripper. Be prepared for a ‘hangy’ ending as you plummet to your doom on the exhilarating vertical drop ride; Drop Dead. Will you lose yourself in fear or in mirth? Either way, it's not looking good for your underwear.
Then with your heart still pumping, why not collapse into a well-cushioned chair in our Victorian Tavern? Themed cocktails are available like the spell-binding Hex on the Beach or dangerously delicious Ripper’s Revenge. That will help you forget the terrible deeds of the day!
New for 2022 - Curse of the Witch
Enter the bowels of Newgate Prison and witness Elizabeth Sawyer, The Witch of Edmonton, awaiting her hanging. She seems broken and meek, could she really be guilty of murder through conversing with the Devil? But be warned, there’s another side to her lurking within and it’s one you do not want to cross. Her fate is sealed and soon yours will be too…
Drinks can be purchased from the bar.
Please note that if you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to provide photo ID confirming you are 18 or over.
Fancy a short back and sides? Looking for a hair cut? Sweeney Todd can see you now and Mrs Lovett's assistant is more than happy to show you in.
Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
Beyond the city gates you enter a dark, rat-infested tunnel that winds back beneath the city of London. Dare you proceed?
Tyrant Boat Ride
Experience the full force of Henry VIII's wrath in an altogether darker and scarier experience on the Tyrant Boat Ride.
Welcome to the Newgate Gallows. It's 1783 and here's an exciting first. The Long Drop is to be used for the first time outside Newgate Prison...
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Thrill Seekers
The London Dungeon has moved from its previous location in Tooley Street. It is now within the County Hall Building, between Big Ben and the London Eye, right next to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium.
- The London Dungeon is open daily, excluding Christmas Day.
- Opening hours may vary according to the season.
- The attraction usually opens 10 or 11am, with last admission at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm.
- Extended opening hours may apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the dungeon before you visit for opening times on a specific date.
- If you are booking a group visit, we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes before the time you would like to begin your experience.
- This will allow time to process the group and for you to enjoy the entertainment available before starting your tour.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your London Dungeon experience.
- Children under 3 years of age may enter free, however please be aware the Dungeon is not suitable for very young children or those of a nervous disposition.
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Ride restrictions may apply.
Access for wheelchair users is good although please note that the rides may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
Admission to the London Dungeon.
- Food and drink
The London Dungeon is located at County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB.