Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace
SPECIAL OFFER: Free £10 Planet Hollywood voucher per booking
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Intro
The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace is a permanent space dedicated to changing exhibitions of items from the Royal Collection; the wide-ranging collection of art and treasures held in trust by The Queen for the Nation.
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Full Details
The Queen’s Gallery – Exhibitions
The current exhibition, In Fine Style: The Art of Tudor and Stuart Fashion, explores the sumptuous costume of British monarchs and their court during the 16th and 17th centuries through portraits in the Royal Collection.
Including works by Hans Holbein the Younger, Nicholas Hilliard and Van Dyck, the exhibition brings together over 60 paintings, as well as drawings, garments, jewellery, accessories and armour.
- Culture Vultures
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Key Info
- The Queen's Gallery is located at Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1A 1AA.
- Opening Dates and Times:
- Open daily from 10am – 5.30pm (last admission 4.30pm).
- Scheduled dates for the Queen's Gallery to be closed in 2014 are: 17 March - 10 April, 18 April, 13-30 October and 25-26 December.
- Please Note:
- The Gallery may close at short notice for special events which are beyond our control.
- Buckingham Palace experiences peak visit dates between July and September. During this time please be prepared to queue for a much longer period of time. It is advisable to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Entry to the Queen’s Gallery in Buckingham Palace.
- Not Included:
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Getting There
By Train: London Victoria. (National Rail Enquiries Service 08457 484950 (UK).
By Underground: Victoria, Green Park, and Hyde Park Corner.
By Bus: Numbers 11, 211, 239, C1 and C10 stop on Buckingham Palace Road.