Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Intro
Explore the stunning ever-changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection. Featuring exquisite old master paintings, rare pieces of furniture and decorative arts and remarkable images from the vast photograph collection, The Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace offers a fascinating walk through royal history with beautiful arts and treasures to intrigue the entire family.
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Full Details
The Queen’s Gallery – Exhibitions
The current exhibition, Style & Society: Dressing the Georgians.
From the plain and practical dresses of the labour maids, to the glamorous, glittering gowns worn to court, delve into revolutionary life and style of 18th Century Britain with this magnificent new exhibition.
The exhibition divulges how the Georgians ushered in many of the cultural trends we know today, including the first stylists and influencers, the birth of a specialised fashion press and the development of shopping as a leisure activity.
A captivating showcase for historians and fashionistas alike!
- Culture Vultures
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Key Info
- The Queen's Gallery is located at Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1A 1AA.
- Opening Dates and Times:
- Open daily from 10am – 5.30pm (last admission 4.30pm).
- Scheduled dates for the Queen's Gallery to be closed in 2014 are: 17 March - 10 April, 18 April, 13-30 October and 25-26 December.
- Please Note:
- The Gallery may close at short notice for special events which are beyond our control.
- Buckingham Palace experiences peak visit dates between July and September. During this time please be prepared to queue for a much longer period of time. It is advisable to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- Entry to the Queen’s Gallery in Buckingham Palace.
- Not Included:
Queen's Gallery Buckingham Palace – Getting There
By Train: London Victoria. (National Rail Enquiries Service 08457 484950 (UK).
By Underground: Victoria, Green Park, and Hyde Park Corner.
By Bus: Numbers 11, 211, 239, C1 and C10 stop on Buckingham Palace Road.