Turkish Bath - From Bodrum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Turkish Bath - From Bodrum – Intro
Experience a genuine Turkish Bath in Bodrum – an ancient Turkish custom that is so very different from the hotel spa version.
Turkish Bath - From Bodrum – Full Details
You’ll be taken from your hotel to the Turkish baths where you’ll be left in the experienced and capable hands of the establishment guide who’ll explain what to expect during your visit.
Change into swimwear in your own dressing room and head into the main parlour area which contains a special raised central platform called the Gobek Tasi (belly stone).
Enjoy the warmth of a sauna before a professional masseur helps open your pores, clearing away impurities and dead skin. This is the perfect way to prepare your skin for receiving a fantastic holiday tan.
Enjoy a typical Turkish massage next, followed by a body and hair wash (bring your own shampoo if you prefer).
Feeling thoroughly pampered, wrap up in a fluffy towel and relax with a drink in the main lounge area.
Finally, thoroughly relaxed and with glowing, squeaky clean skin, you’ll be taken back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of the day.
- Pamper Yourself
Turkish Bath - From Bodrum – Key Info
- 8th April to 28th October: Daily.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.45am and 9.15am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 6.05pm and 7.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Bitez, Bodrum, Bodrum Icmeler, Gumbet, Gumusluk, Gundogan, Turgutreis, Turkbuku, Yalikavak, Torba.
- What to Take:
- Swimwear and shampoo if you’d prefer to use your own.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Scrub, foam massage, sauna
- English-speaking guide.
- Not Included:
- Food or drinks