Westminster Abbey Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Westminster Abbey Tickets
Explore the magnificent Westminster Abbey, famous across the world as the venue for Prince William’s fairytale wedding to Kate Middleton.
These Westminster Abbey tickets include an audio-guided tour plus a hop-on hop-off cruise to explore London at your leisure for the rest of the day.
The is one of London’s most iconic attractions, with a monumental history spanning more than 1000 years and the burial place of incredible 17 monarchs.
Some of the most famous and fascinating features of the Abbey include:
The Coronation Chair
This sacred throne was created for King Edward I in 1296 and is the oldest piece of furniture in the country that is still used for its original purpose. It has been used in every coronation since 1308, including that of Queen Victoria and our current reigning Queen Elizabeth II.
Some of our most legendary writers and poets are buried here, including Rudyard Kipling, Geoffrey Chaucer, Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
Westminster Abbey’s gothic workings and intricate stained glass are some of the most breathtaking and beautiful to be found anywhere in the UK.
- Culture Vultures
- Westminster Abbey is open Monday to Saturday throughout the year.
- On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 09.30 – 15.30
- Wednesday: 09.30 – 18:00
- Saturday: 09.30 – 13:30
- Sunday: Closed
- Westminster Abbey is a fully working church and may be subject to closures at short notice. Please check the opening times before you visit
- Westminster Abbey is located at 30 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA
- If you book the hop-on hop-off cruise ticket, you must exchange your e-ticket at a City Cruises Pier before you are able to visit Westminster Abbey
Please note that some areas of the Abbey are inaccessible to visitors who are permanently confined to wheelchairs
- Please note that bags, rucksacks or suitcases which are larger than airline hand baggage may not be brought into the cathedral.
- Bags that are suitably sized may be subject to inspection.
London in Style with Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
Tuesday to Friday between April to October.
- Starts at 8.15am
- Finishes at 4.30pm at Westminster Abbey
- Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS.
- Travel on an iconic red London 'Routemaster' bus from the early 1960's
- Early entry into The Tower of London with private welcome by a White Tower warden in the oldest part of the Tower
- Panoramic tour of the hidden gems of the old City: St. Paul's Cathedral, The Monument and Tower Bridge
- Explore the unique stalls of Borough Market
- Fully guided tour of the inside of Westminster Abbey
- Afternoon tea inside Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is in the heart of London - next to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
30 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA
Closest Tube Stations:
- St James' Park
Closest Train Stations:
- London Victoria (0.8 miles)
- London Waterloo (0.8 miles)