Wild Wadi Water Park - Dubai
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Have a splashing time at Wild Wadi Water Park
Welcome water-fun lovers of all ages! Come and experience some of the best rides in the U.A.E. at Wild Wadi - the biggest water park in Dubai.
It’s time to bring fun and thrills to your holiday…
Experience over 30 water rides & attractions at Wild Wadi
Wild Wadi’s known as the home of the best U.A.E. rides for a reason! Defy gravity on 8 thrilling Master Blaster waterslides with high-powered jets; face the mammoth 4.9 foot waves of U.A.E.’s largest wave pool, float along the lazy river and loads more!
Take on FlowRider – the ultimate surfing experience
Don’t miss out on the Wild Wadi’s Wipeout – the ultimate surfing experience! It’s 1 of only 4 in the entire world! With more than 7 tonnes of water, shot straight at you, you’ll truly feel like you’re surfing in open ocean waters.
Don’t forget the children!
While you’re having the time of your life on the grown-up rides, the kids can explore Wild Wadi’s splashing pools. With racing slides, water gun fights and many other games available, the little ones are guaranteed to have a great time.
All that excitement got your cravings up? You’re not allowed to bring food in the park but you don’t need to - you’ll find by tasty temptations on every corner. Whether it’s your cheat day, or you are determined to keep that beach body in shape – Wild Wadi has just the thing for you!
Up for some shopping?
Running out of sun screen? Forgot your towel? Haven’t bought souvenirs yet? Hit the Wild Wadi shops and get everything you need.
Important Information: In January 2020 Wild Wadi will be closed for maintenance.
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
- Getting Active
Wild Wadi water park is open all year round
- 10am – 6pm
- Important Information: In January 2020 Wild Wadi will be closed for maintenance.
What to wear:
Don’t forget your swimsuit!
Food & Drinks:
- It is not permitted to bring your own food or drinks into the park. Wild Wadi has a variety of eateries to choose from.
- You may deposit any food items at the chiller area near the admissions gates.
- No alcohol is served in the park.
- All entrance fees are based on height, with the exception of children 2 years and under
- Any children measuring above 1.10m must be booked an adult ticket. We cannot accept responsibility for tickets not accepted at the park if they have been incorrectly booked
Admission to Wild Wadi water park
- Food & drinks
- Transport to & from the water park
Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Wild Wadi Water Park is located in the Jumeirah area of Dubai, near to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.