The Beatles Story
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
The Beatles Story Tickets
Pay The Fab 4 a visit at The Beatles Story Museum in Liverpool
Tucked away underground, The Beatles Story is full to the brim with rare memorabilia and untold stories about the swinging 60s band.
Step back in time and catch a glimpse into the lives of John, Paul, Ringo and George. You’ll even have the chance to get-up close to forgotten photographs found in a photographer’s attic!
Explore the world’s largest permanent Beatles exhibition
Spread over Albert Dock and Pier Head, The Beatles Story won’t leave you short of things to discover.
Go behind the scenes at the famous Abbey Road Studios, take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine, hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club or explore an amazing replica of the Cavern Club.
Hear the story of The Beatles story unfold through the 'Living History' audio guides, included with your admission ticket and narrated by John Lennon’s sister, Julia.
Come up-close with the secrets of The Hidden Gallery
Now here’s something worth bragging about!
Feast your eyes on the never-seen-before collection of photographs which were discovered in the attic of photographer Paul Berriff, almost 50 years after they were taken.
The rare black-and-white shots of the Fab 4 on tour show John, Paul, Ringo and George in unguarded moments. See images of the Beatles rehearsing on stage, smoking in their dressing room and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
The British Invasion: How 1960s beat groups conquered America
Take a closer look at the wave of British artists who took over the Billboard Top 100 in the 1960s and 1970s.
Get an exclusive glimpse at memorabilia which has never been seen outside of the USA, plus photographs of bands like The Rolling Stones that have never been seen before, anywhere!
Here’s the most exciting part: you get to take a virtual lesson on playing the drums with the ultimate teacher – Ringo Starr himself!
Discover Zone – for the little ones
Introduce the youngest members of your family to The Beatles in this fun-packed interactive area.
At Discover Zone kids can try their hand on a giant piano, create their own newspaper, listen to a song at the 1950s NEMS record store, create Beatles-inspired artwork and so much more.
NEW in 2018: The Beatles in India
The Beatles Story celebrates 50 years of the Fab 4’s journey to Rishikesh, India with an amazing new exhibition at Albert Dock.
Find out what The Beatles’ living quarters in India looked like, see little-known memorabilia from the trip and explore the controversies surrounding this chapter of the band’s history. Take the chance to hear about the Indian adventure from John, Paul, Ringo and George themselves in exclusive video interviews.
- Culture Vultures
- Learn Something New
The Beatles Story - Albert Dock:
- The Beatles Story Exhibition
- The Fab4 Store
- Fab4 Cafe
The Beatles Story - Pier Head:
- The British Invasion: How 1960s beat groups conquered America
- The Beatles Hidden Gallery
- The Fab4 Store
- Fab4 Cafe
Open daily, all year round except December 25th& 26th
- Summer: 9am - 7pm (last admission at 6pm)
- Winter: 10am - 6pm (last admission at 5pm)
- The main Beatles Story exhibition and the Discovery Zone are located at Albert Dock.
- The Fab 4D zone and other exhibitions are located at Pier Head, which is in front of the Liver Building
- This ticket includes admission to both locations, which are a 10-minute walk from one another
Britannia Vaults, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AD
You can spend as long as you like exploring the Beatles Story exhibitions! Your admission ticket is valid for 48 hours from when you first use it.
Memorabilia shop and a Starbucks Coffeehouse with free wi-fi access.
Both locations are fully accessible for wheelchair users and visitors with hearing and sight difficulties.
- Entry to The Beatles Story exhibitions at Albert Dock and Pier Head
- Fares for the shuttle bus, which will take you between the two locations
The nearest station to both is Liverpool James Street Station
Take the A59 to Liverpool City Centre and follow signs for the Albert Dock
- For Albert Dock: CC Liverpool's car park on Kings Dock is adjacent to the Beatles Story main exhibition.
- For Pier Head: Liverpool ONE (entrance on the Strand) offers the closest secure car park to the Beatles Story at Pier Head.
Travelling between the sites:
- The Beatles Story is spread across two locations; the Albert Dock and Pier Head.
- It is a 10 minute waterfront stroll between the two sites
- Fares for the shuttle bus are included in your ticket. The C1 shuttle bus from Gower Street at the Albert Dock will take you to Pier Head, and the C3 will return you to Albert Dock.