New York CityPASS
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
New York CityPASS – Intro:
Visit six of New York’s star attractions, jump the queues and save nearly 50% with the New York CityPASS!
New York CityPASS – Full Details:
The New York CityPASS gives you access to the most famous Big Apple attractions at one incredible price, with 9 whole days to take advantage of the savings!
Perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer trip, your New York Pass includes admission to six major attractions:
- The Empire State Building Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- General admission to Guggenheim Museum OR Top Of The Rock
- Cruise with stops on Liberty Island & Ellis Island (including audio tours and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR A Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The New York CityPASS prepaid booklet is filled with insider tips, attraction details, a map, money-saving coupons, directions and more, and fits easily into your pocket.
But most importantly, you’ll save up to half price on admission compared with buying the tickets individually – a saving you can’t afford to miss!
The New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days allowing you to see New York’s must-visit attractions at your leisure.
Plus! No more long, frustrating queues as the New York Pass includes jump-the-line access to most of its attractions!
For the two-option tickets, just choose which of the two attractions you would prefer to visit on the day and go! There is no need to choose when making your booking.
- Culture Vultures
What is it?:
The New York Pass is a booklet containing admission tickets, discount coupons, maps and more.
Valid for 9 days from first use.
A children’s New York Pass is available for 6-17 year-olds.
Redeeming your e-ticket:
- To redeem your e-ticket simply print and present your voucher at the first attraction you visit and you’ll be given your New York Pass booklet.
- If redeeming your e-ticket at Circle Line Cruises, please take it to Pier 83 at the 42nd Street ticket window.
- If redeeming your ticket at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, please present your voucher at the prepaid ticket window in either Battery Park or Liberty State Park.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial Museum is available from 2pm April – September, and all day from October to March. Last entry is always 2 hours before closing. Tickets are not valid for entry on 11th September.
- Attractions and inclusions are subject to change without notice.