CitySightseeing Bath - Hop on Hop off
Make sure you don’t miss a thing when you visit one of Britain’s most renowned historical cities!
The CitySightseeing Bath hop-on-hop-off tour takes the hassle out of finding your way around, leaving you free to enjoy the sights and make the most of your time.
With stops all over the city, you can hop off and on as many times as you like within 24 hours
The tour route takes you to many of Bath’s fabulous attractions including:
- The world-famous Roman Baths: These are the finest Roman remains in Britain, and one of the main reasons people visit Bath! Take a look around the fascinating Roman Baths Museum and enjoy a therapeutic soak in the natural thermal waters at Thermae Bath Spa
- Follow in the footsteps of Jane Austen - Bath’s most famous resident: Stroll along Great Pulteney Street or through the Royal Crescent, and don’t forget to visit the 18th century Assembly Rooms featured in her novel ‘Persuasion’.
- Visit Bath’s 15th Century Abbey and climb the 212 steps of the tower for an amazing panoramic view of the city.
- Plus you can visit The Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and the Circus, as well as plenty of museums, shopping opportunities and delicious restaurants
- Culture Vultures
Daily, all year round (except 25th/26th December and 1st January)
You can hop on or off at any stop along either Citysightseeing route.
- First stop for the City Route: High Street
- First stop for the Skyline Route: Manvers Street - Bath Railway Station
Times may vary depending on the season.
- City Route: First tour departs at 10am, last tour at 6.30pm
- Skyline Route: First tour departs at 11am, last tour at 5.30pm
Each complete tour loop takes approximately 45-50 minutes
Buses arrive approx. every 20 - 30 minutes, depending on season
Wheelchair access is available
- A live English-speaking guide is present on the buses
- Audio guides in Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish are also available
- 24-hour access to the hop on hop off bus tour
- Live guide
- Audio headphone commentary
- Attraction entrance tickets
- Food and drinks