Diggerland Kent Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Diggerland Kent Tickets
Diggerland puts fun new twists on your favourite family rides! Have you ever tried to hook a duck by skilfully navigating the controls of a construction vehicle? You can here!
Kids can have hours of digger delight on exciting rides like these:
- Enjoy a bone-rattling ride on the Groundshuttle, a rollercoaster without a track
- Spin and skid your way around on a Crazy Cart, reaching speeds of up to 20mph as you career around the course
Would your little ones prefer not to go on the more hair-raising rides? They can try their hands at these more gentle experiences:
- Driving a JCB
- Going on a ‘safari’
- Driving a one-ton dumper truck—designed to go no faster than walking pace
- Digging for buried treasure
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- …and lots more!
Parents can sit and watch while younger visitors let off steam, or—if you’ve ever secretly wondered what it would be like to be at the helm of a construction machine—have a go on the rides yourself!
- Thrill Seekers
Medway Valley Leisure Park, Roman Way, Strood, Kent, ME2 2NU.
- February: 10am-4pm
- March-October: 10am-5pm
You must use your ticket on the date you specify when booking
Print and present
- Various dates from February to October.
- Please see the ticket booking calendar for specific dates
To view the calendar, please click here >
For safety reasons, age and height restrictions apply on certain rides. Please click here to view the height chart.
- Most rides (some incur a small additional cost)
- Kids under 90cms tall receive free entry
- Carers of disabled people receive free entry (one per paying visitor). Bookings inclusive of carer tickets MUST be made directly with Diggerland to qualify for the discount.
- Food and drink
- Please note that some rides will incur a small additional cost
Please dress appropriately for this family themepark. Any guest deemed to be dressed inappropriately may be asked to change clothes or leave the park.
Some rides or attractions may be closed in the event of lightning, high winds or thunder. In the event of rain there are indoor play areas (age &/or height restrictions apply).
There are designated smoking areas, and we ask guests do not smoke anywhere else in the park.
Visitors are welcome to bring a picnic to Diggerland. There are restaurants and cafes onsite, however please be aware that Yorkshire and Durham cannot accept card payments.
100% cancellation fees apply. Once booked your tickets are non-refundable.