GreenWood Forest Park
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
GreenWood Forest Park
Voted Best Family Attraction in North Wales for the past 7 years, GreenWood Forest Park is a day out filled with family forest adventures!
There’s plenty of fun to be had for kids of all ages. Just some of GreenWood’s attractions include:
- Ride wave chutes, water slides and spiral tubes on the UK’s only solar-powered water ride
- Zoom 70 metres down the longest sledge run in Wales!
- Jump on-board the world’s first people-powered roller coaster
- Lose your socks and shoes to experience all kinds of natural terrain on the BareFoot Trail
- Children will love discovering the super bouncy Giant Jumper, exploring the turrets of TreeTop Towers, or aiming for gold at Archery
Tons of fun come Rain or Shine
Rainy days can’t spoil the fun at GreenWood! The forest trees do a pretty good job of keeping the rain off, and there’s lots of indoor activities too:
- The Enchanted WoodBarn: A large indoor soft play area with a separate section for under-3s
- The Forest Theatre: During the school holidays you can meet Smarty Marty the Clown, Harley’s Showtime and Erwyd the Jester – they just can’t wait to make you laugh!
- The Craft Area: Get creative with local crafts people and make something to take home with you!
Lots for Tiny Tots
Smaller tots will also find fun-filled adventures in the Little Forest PlayBarn, Toddlers Village, Tunnel Warren and the Little Green Run.
Snacks & Refreshments
Choose from delicious hot and cold meals in the GreenOak Restaurant, plus a selection of Fairtrade and locally-sourced products. During school holidays, you can also grab a bite from one of the park’s four snack bars.
- Thrill Seekers
- Getting Active
17th March - 4th November 2018
10am - 5.30pm
GreenWood Forest Park, Bush Rd, Y Felinheli LL56 4QN
- Parking is FREE
- You can exit the park, go back to your car and re-enter. Just get a hand stamp at the Acorn Gift Shop first
GreenWood is quick and easy to reach for days out from all over North Wales. Based near the Snowdonia National Park and a short hop from the A55 coastal highway.
The full postcode for SAT NAV is LL55 3AD, alternatively follow the directions below:
- FROM N.WALES COAST (A55): Leave A55 at Junction 11. Follow Llanberis signs onto A4244. After 3 miles follow the brown signs from the roundabout.
- FROM IRELAND AND ANGLESEY: Cross Britannia bridge, take first exit following Caernarfon signs, take Llanberis exit at 3rd roundabout and follow the brown signs.
- FROM PORTHMADOG: Go to Caernarfon, follow town centre signs, follow Llanberis sign at first roundabout, then B4366 Bethel sign at second roundabout, go through Bethel and follow the brown signs.
- The nearest train station is Bangor/Gwynedd. From here, take any Caernarfon-bound bus and ask for the Post Office or The Victoria in Y Felinheli.
- Alternatively you can take the no. 72 or no. 86 from Bangor / Caernarfon and get off at the Gors Bach pub near Bethel, which involves an easy 20 min walk.
- Bus number 72 & 73 run direct to GreenWood from Bangor
- Also, GreenWood is a 20 minute walk from the post office bus stop in Y Felinheli. You can take the 5A, 5/5C/X5, 10 or 88 from Bangor or Caernarfon.
- GreenWood Forest Park has many areas fully accessible to either assisted or powered wheelchairs, including the GreenOak Restaurant, Acorn Gift Shop, Birthday Party Room, toilets, boardwalks and slate paths.
- However, disabled access may not be possible for certain areas, rides and activities.
- Bikes, Scooters or sit-on wheeled toys are not allowed in the park
- Height and age restrictions apply on some activities and rides
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
What to Wear
We recommend that you wear flat walking shoes. Heels and flip-flops are not recommended.
With the exception of the Giant Jumper (bouncy pillow) all rides will still operate during wet weather
- GreenOak Restaurant
- Four Snack Bars
- Picnic areas
- Gift Shop
- Lost Property
- First Aid
- Baby changing facilities