Lightwater Valley Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Lightwater Valley Tickets
Fun and Frolics all this summer at Lightwater Valley Family Adventure Park!
Head over to the Show Barn to join in our daily Dragon Sing-a-long Stage Show! This live interactive show is packed full of family fun and will have you cheering, giggling and dancing in your seat!
Everyone loves a selfie...especially our new kid on the block...Ebor the dragon! Join Ebor and his good old dinosaur pals Jester and Jasmine, for daily meet & greets around the park.
There is a whole host of brand-new attractions for visitors to enjoy, including an amusement arcade brim-full of exciting games from classic fairground coin pushers to state-of-the-art Virtual Reality experiences. Visitors can immerse themselves in the new Hall of Mirrors, a room full of distortions that will have the family giggling all day, before enjoying the timeless appeal of the Dodgems ride.
And don’t forget with over 35 rides and attractions including family favourites the Eagle’s Claw, Skyrider and of course the Lady Bird rollercoaster, the fun simply never stops!
Rides & Attractions at Lightwater Valley
For the little ones:
Lightwater Valley offers all kinds of fantastic family fun for tots aged 1-5! These include:
- Soft Play & Café
- Outdoor Activity Park
- Lightwater Express Train
- Eagles Creek Farm tractor ride
- Lots of fun fairground rides
- Discovery Woods
For the bigger kids:
Junior thrill seekers aged around 5-9 can enjoy rides and activities such as:
- The Ladybird
- Swashbuckling pirate fun aboard the Pirate Swinger, speedy Skull Rock and the Sky Rider
- Human Canonball
Grown-ups and kids over 1.3* metres tall have a choice of adrenaline-pumping rides!
- Be carried through the air in the grip of the Eagle’s Claw
- Flying Cutlass
- Interactive Arcade
- Splash Falls
Important Information: * You may need to be accompanied on the ride at this height.
North Stainley, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 3HT
Available on site for free!
- Various dates until 22/07/22
- Main Season: The Park Opens at 10.30am and closes from 5.00pm
Lightwater Valley is accessible for wheelchair users
Main Season: Children and Concessions:
- Children aged 0-4 years of age enter for free!
Smoking is not permitted except in designated smoking areas.
- Lightwater Valley is located just North of the City of Ripon. For Sat Navs please use postcode HG4 3NB and follow the Brown signs.
- Once you arrive at the ‘Clocktower’ traffic light junction, take the A6108 towards the village of North Stainley.
- The closest train station is Thirsk, with direct services from Manchester, Leeds, York, Middlesbrough and London.
- From Thirsk railway station you can then catch the Number 70 bus operates to Ripon bus station, and service 159 directly from Ripon market place to Lightwater Valley (very limited service, please check with bus company before purchasing tickets).
By Bus - (very limited service, please check with bus company before purchasing tickets)
- Local bus services can be found on the Dales & District bus website.
- From Ripon market place, service 159 stops at Lightwater Valley.
- From Leeds and Harrogate, the luxury bus service “Transdev 36” runs daily to Ripon bus station.