Orlando Balloon Rides
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Orlando Balloon Rides – Intro
Experience the sunrise over Florida’s theme parks, orange groves, ancient swamps and more, on an unforgettable Orlando Balloon Ride!
Orlando Balloon Rides – Full Details
The most thrilling and romantic way to see Orlando is from the air, sweeping majestically up to several thousand feet in a vast hot air balloon.
You’ll start the morning at the Orlando Balloon Rides welcome area, where you can check-in and enjoy a light snack.
The flight programme begins an hour before sunrise with a briefing from your highly-experienced FAA certified pilot.
Then once aboard you’ll rise steadily into the air anywhere from treetop height to several thousand feet, depending upon wind speed.
Enjoy incredible birds-eye views over Orlando’s famous theme parks, lakes, forests and age-old swamps.
These calm, tranquil balloon rides are a steady experience and rarely a problem for those who suffer from motion sickness.
You’ll fly for about an hour, depending again on the wind speed and direction which may occasionally affect the flight length.
After the flight you’ll arrive back at the welcome area where a selection of hot and cold drinks will be waiting!
Finally, you’ll receive a commemorative certificate of your Orlando Balloon Flight – the perfect way to remember an unforgettable day.
- Thrill Seekers
Orlando Balloon Rides – Key Info
Availability: Orlando Balloon Rides are scheduled for every day of the year.
Flight Times: You’ll meet 1 hour before sunrise at between 5.30am and 6.30am, depending on the time of year.
- The flight will depart from The Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center, which is located at Showcase of Citrus 5010 US Highway 27 Clermont FL. 34714
- Free parking is available to all guests. Light refreshments,hot and cold drinks will also be served before and after the flight.
Flight Duration: Flying time is approximately 1 hour. Please note that weather conditions can affect the length of your flight.
Restrictions: For safety and insurance reasons, children under 6 years old and pregnant women cannot fly in hot air balloons.
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted for safety and insurance purposes.
Weather: If weather conditions are not deemed safe or suitable for flight, an alternative date will be offered. If you cannot attend on the new date, you will be eligible for a refund.
What to Wear:
- We suggest you dress as you would for a walk in the woods.
- Take note of the weather forecast – temperatures should be no cooler in the hot air balloon than on the ground.
- Please wear closed shoes - open-toed footwear is unsuitable.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Children under 6 are not allowed to participate
- Any passenger under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum individual weight is 280 pounds/127 kilograms/20 stone
- Passengers must be in good physical condition and be able to climb in and out of the basket and stand for the whole flight. You cannot fly if you have recently had surgery, injuries, hip, back or knee problems
Orlando Balloon Rides – Getting There
Departure Location: The flight will depart from The Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. This is located at Showcase of Citrus 5010 US highway 27, Clermont FL 34714