Ripleys Believe It Or Not
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Ripleys Believe It or Not Orlando
Head to Ripleys Believe It or Not Orlando Odditorium, one of the city’s most popular attractions, where a balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains, a dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins and a 7-legged sheep are just some of the weird, wacky and wonderful exhibits!
The amazing 10,000sqft Ripleys Believe It or Not Orlando “Odditorium” is in a world of its own – a very weird and wonderful world of family fun located just off Orlando’s International Drive.
At the Odditorium, which looks just like it’s falling into a Florida sinkhole (intentionally!), you’ll find hundreds of kooky artefacts and exhibits – some of which defy description!
Along with now legendary favourites, Ripleys Believe It or Not Orlando also boasts dozens of new exhibits including:
- A 25-foot high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards
- A very rare fossil of a T-Rex foot and lower leg
- An actual human shrunken head
- A Peel Trident car (the smallest production car in the world)
- A portrait of singer Beyonce made entirely from *A “Wall-E” robot replica made from car parts
- Ripley’s Legendary Fertility Statues (until Labor Day!)
- Multiple miniatures that visitors can view through a magnifying glass
- A stuffed alligator gar that measures more than 8 feet long
- A new shooting gallery for visitors to take aim and fire at different targets
- New optical illusions, word puzzles and brain teasers
- Several new wax figures with which visitors can pose for photos
- A balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains
- A dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins
- ...And more!
- Thrill Seekers
Ripleys Believe It or Not Orlando Odditorium is open daily.
Doors are open from 9am until Midnight.
International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
Visits to the Odditorium are on a self-guided basis which allows you to take your time and explore at your leisure.