Walt Disney World Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Walt Disney World Tickets
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- For Disney Park admission, both a valid Disney Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation (subject to availability) are required. Reservations are required to guarantee your visits.
- Reservations for Disney Parks can only be made once you have paid for your Disney Tickets in full
- Link your tickets to My Disney Experience when you receive them, you can then start reserving park days
Important Ticket Info:
• This ticket is date-specific, you must select the first date you wish to visit the parks during 2022
• This ticket is valid over an 18-day period - so your 14 days don't need to be consecutive
• Gate-ready Disney e-Ticket offering instant entry to all four Disney Theme Parks plus the Disney Water Parks - use your ticket to bypass the ticket and voucher lines
Step into a world where imagination becomes a reality at the most famous theme park on earth – Disney World Florida!
In these magical surroundings, all your favourite Disney characters bring fairytales to life in front of iconic monuments such as Cinderella’s Castle!
Here you can travel through space and time, experience world-famous state-of-the-art rides, explore the animal kingdom, see how your favourite movies are made, dip into a fun-filled world of water and so much more!
With our 2022 & 2023 Disney tickets you can enjoy unlimited admission to all six main theme parks including:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park*
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park*
Disney Skyliner Takes Flight Walt Disney World Resort! Disney Skyliner gondolas have taken flight and officially begin transporting guests around Walt Disney World Resort connecting Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot to four resort hotels.
Experience the resort with amazing views only available from the sky!
Access to Disney theme parks and water parks
Visit multiple parks per day (after 2pm)
Memory Maker included, worth $199!
Mini-golf, ESPN Wide World of Sports and more!
Maximise your time in the Disney Parks with the complimentary Disney Genie Service
This digital photo package magically stores all of your Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures (including ride photos) to your My Disney Experience Account, so you can download them later!
Get the most from your visit with My Disney Experience
With My Disney Experience, the fun of your Disney World holiday starts before you even leave home!
Plan your visit in advance by pre-booking your place on the most exciting rides, attractions and shows, make reservations at your favourite restaurants and much more!
See the My Disney Experience tab to find out more.
*Disney Water Park Winter Closures:
The Disney Water Parks are closed for refurbishment for a few months each winter. But when one is closed, the other will still be open for you to enjoy!
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- The Walt Disney World Resort parks usually open at 9am. Closing times vary depending on the season.
- Guests staying at a Disney Resort Hotel enjoy Disney’s Extra Magic hours during which each day one of the Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to an extra three hours.
Walt Disney World Resort is located southwest of Orlando, off Interstate 4, west of Florida’s Turnpike.
- Moving around Walt Disney World is easy with complimentary boats, buses and monorails linking all the Parks.
- Parking for cars and motorbikes is charged at $20 per day. Campers and RVs are $22 a day. Parking charges are the same at each Park.
- If you pay for parking at one park, you can park at other Disney Parks on the same day at no additional charge.
- Disney Resort Hotel guests enjoy free parking for the length of their hotel stay.
- Guests with mobility, visual and hearing disabilities are well catered for at all Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
- Electric and manual wheelchairs are available to rent.
- Trained service animals are welcome in most locations.
- The complimentary inter-park bus service can accommodate wheelchairs.
- Where possible, restaurants and shops are wheelchair friendly.
- All Walt Disney World shops, restaurants, theme parks and hotels are smoke-free environments.
- Designated smoking areas are indicated on the guide map available from the park Main Entrance.
- Smoking will no longer be permitted inside Disney parks from 1st May. Designated smoking areas will be avalible outside the parks.
Facilities at Walt Disney World Resort include:
- ATM machines.
- Baby care centres.
- Banking services.
- Car rental.
- Childcare services.
- Photo services.
- Laundry services.
- Lost and found.
- Locker rental.
- Package pickup.
- Stroller rental.
- Wheelchair rental.
- Boarding kennels.
- There are a huge variety of restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort, ranging from à la carte meals to self-service outlets, bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks.
- Guests are welcome to take snacks and food that does not require heating into the Parks but please do not bring any glass containers (except baby food or perfume bottles).
- Loose and dry ice is not permitted in the parks.
- Restrictions may apply on some rides and attractions at Walt Disney World Resort according to height and age. These ride restrictions are enforced for your safety.
- Minors wishing to enter any Park must be accompanied by a supervising companion of 14-years-old or over.
Magic Kingdom Park
In the shadow of Cinderella’s Castle, fairytales come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom Park.
Magic Kingdom features all your favourite Disney characters, musical parades, spectacular fireworks, unforgettable rides and attractions and more in the six fantastical lands of Main Street USA, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Adventureland and a brand new extended Fantasyland!
There are two distinct realms celebrating the human spirit at Epcot - World Showcase and Future World.
Future World features attractions celebrating the world of technological innovation and advancement. This is also home to one of the fastest attractions in any Disney Park!
With 11 pavilions featuring shops, entertainment, restaurants and more, World Showcase shares the cuisine and culture of 11 countries including Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, the United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Animal Kingdom, the largest animal-themed park in the world, is home to over 1700 animals from 250 species.
Explore the 7 lands of Animal Kingdom - Oasis, Camp Minnie-Mickey, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand USA - each dedicated to the care and welfare of animals from all over the world.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Hollywood Studios offer a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action, glitz and glamour of the golden age of Hollywood’s movie industry.
With all the energy of a blockbuster movie set, you’ll feel like a star as you visit the park’s 8 bustling sections including Sunset Boulevard, Mickey Avenue Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Streets of America, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place and Animation Courtyard.
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Strip down and cool off in the hot Florida sunshine on a visit to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park!
Get ready to plunge down gushing rapids, snorkel with real sharks, ride a raft downriver or speed down the fastest waterslides!
And with a specially dedicated area for the little ones complete with small-scale slides and rafts, Typhoon Lagoon is definitely the place to be for a day of water-filled adventure.
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Slide down the slushy slopes of one of the world’s fastest and tallest waterslides at Disney’s Blizzard Beach – a snow-covered ski resort which melted in the heat of Florida!
Sunbathe on a white-sand beach, glide down Runoff Rapids, take a toboggan ride or hop on a fully-functioning chair-lift!
And as always at Walt Disney World, the little ones are not forgotten - they have their very own mini-size waterslides in a safe-play water area topped with a snow-castle fountain!
Take a stroll along the waterfront at Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney) and visit unique shops, world-class restaurants, enjoy spectacular entertainment and more!
Admission to the fun-filled Disney Springs area is included with your Disney ticket.
Created with turn-of-the-century boardwalks from coastal cities such as Coney Island in mind, the quarter-mile Disney’s Boardwalk promenade, complete with street performers and midway games, features a charming mix of shops, nightlife and wonderful dining opportunities.
Each of the following exits off Interstate 4 will take you to a different area of Walt Disney World Resort:
- Exit 64: Magic Kingdom Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Exit 65: Disney's Animal Kingdom Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
- Exit 67: Epcot, Disney Springs Area, Disney's BoardWalk and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.