Central Park Movie Tour
Central Park has been the setting for scenes in so many movies over the years, and this walking tour of New York’s sprawling green area takes in many of the most famous ones! On this tour you'll see over 40 movie locations and get to explore this world-famous park at the same time.
- See over 30 movie locations in Central Park.
- See where scenes from some of your favourite TV shows and movies were shot.
- The Central Park Movie Tour is a great way to see the sites in Central Park at the same time!
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop, including:
- Visit The Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally and Smurfs
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York"
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone II
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace, seen in the final scene of The Avengers, Gossip Girl, and more
- Stop at the famous Ice-Skating Rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- This is one New York tour that’s not to be missed!
Daily from March to January.
Approximately 2 hours.
In front of the NR subway station on 59th St between 5th Ave & 6th Ave (yellow subway line).
The Central Park Movie Tour is led by a local actor.
It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
Walking tour of movie sites in Central Park.
Once booked, this ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.