Heroes of The World Trade Center Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Heroes Of The World Trade Center Tour – Intro
Only by exploring Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial can you truly grasp the enormity of what transpired here. This tour of the World Trade Centre site relates the horrific events of 9/11, as well as stories of heroic deeds and ultimate sacrifice. This is a truly unmissable tour for anyone visiting New York.
Heroes Of The World Trade Center Tour –Overview
- Hear the stories and learn of the heroic deeds and ultimate sacrifice made by the heroes of the World Trade Center events of 9/11.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial included
- Visit nearby venues and learn what parts they played.
- View the plans for the 9/11 memorial and witness of the heartening rebirth of the area.
- See tiny St. Paul's Chapel, which miraculously survived the attack
- Visit the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial and the beautiful Winter Garden Plaza at the World Financial Center
- Visit New York’s Financial District
Heroes Of The World Trade Center Tour – Full Details
This is the tour for those who wish to comprehend first-hand the horrific events of 9/11 and pay their respects to those who lost their lives in the attacks.
As you survey Ground Zero, your knowledgeable and sensitive guide will relate spellbinding stories of the events of that fateful day and the heroes who helped to save thousands of lives.
You'll also visit nearby venues and learn what parts they played, including St. Paul's Chapel just yards away, which incredibly avoided severe damage and served as a hub for relief efforts.
Participants of this tour often report a profound sense of the magnitude of the attack and its disastrous effects, as well as a renewed hope reflected in the 9/11 memorial and the heartening rebirth of the area.
This tour also takes you through New York’s famous Financial District, taking in sights like the soaring towers of Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve Bank and Federal Hall, where Washington was sworn in as President.
Heroes Of The World Trade Center Tour – Key Info
- Departure Time:
- Approximately 2½ hours.
- Departure Location:
- Meet outside of St. Paul's Chapel, located at 209 Broadway, between Vesey and Fulton.
- Distance Walked:
- There will be approx. 1 mile of walking involved with this tour.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial
- Not Included:
- Admission to each of the above attractions is NOT included with this ticket, except the 9/11 Memorial