Central Park Ice Skating & Walking Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Creating memories in New York
The Wollman ice-skating rink is back, and there’s a magical moment brewing in New York. Until the 4th April, you have the chance to explore the famous Central Park in all its glory this winter.
For anyone looking to take a break from the hustle of the streets, the Wollman rink is neatly situated in the heart of Central Park, offering stunning views of treetops against the New York skyline.
Film fans may recognise the Wollman ice rink from countless TV shows and movies, such as Serendipity, Limitless, Home Alone 2 and Night of the Museum. So even if you’re not a pro-ice-skater, you’re bound to enjoy the sense of euphoria that the Wollman brings.
The 33,000 square-foot rink welcomes guests of all ages, making it a great day-out for the entire family this Christmas and new year. You can also skate for as long as you like, which is a huge benefit for those who are new to ice-skating.
There’s more than just ice-skating
If you haven’t been to New York before – or Central Park for that matter, you can combine this experience with a Central Park walking tour which is included in the price.
The 1-hour tour gives you every opportunity to explore the secrets and splendour of the famous park. As you stroll below the soaring canopy of American Elms at The Mall, you’ll meet the 2.5-acre Strawberry Fields that pay tribute to the late John Lennon. But there’s more, because as you continue the tour, you’ll learn the significance of the Bethesda Fountain and much more!
This package will appeal to fun-loving ice-skaters and history buffs alike, perfectly showcasing two-sides of NYC in one event.
- Thrill Seekers
- Getting Active
These tickets are non-refundable and will incur a 100% cancellation charge
- Central Park Walking Tour: Thursday until Sunday at 10:30am or 12:30pm.
- Ice Skating daily from November until 4th April
- Please ensure that you have booked the correct ticket for the date you wish to visit and do the Walking Tour, as tickets are non refundable
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am until 2:30pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10am until 10pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10am until 11pm
- Sunday: 10am until 9pm
- Please note that times may vary
- Central Park Walking Tour Meeting Point: Central Park West and 72nd Street
- The entrance to the Wollman Rink at Central Park is from 59th Street & 6th Avenue, New York 10023
- Walking Tour lasts approx. 1 hour
- You may spend as long as you like on the ice!
The ice rink may need to close in the event of severe weather conditions
Lockers are available for rental at the rink
Ice skate rental
Transport to the Wollman Rink
Ice Resurfacing Times:
Ice resurfacing takes place regularly and lasts 30 minutes. Resurfacing times are listed below (subject to change):
- Fridays: 11:30am, 2:30pm, 6pm, 8pm, 9:30pm
- Saturdays: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 7:30pm, 9:30pm
- Sundays: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm, 7:30pm
- Vouchers will have to be redeemed for your ice skating rink tickets at the meeting point of the Central Park Walking Tour. Lockers are available for rental.
- At peak times the Rink might have long queues, as ice skating is very popular with both New Yorkers and Tourists alike. Our Ice Skating Tickets offer guaranteed admission to the rink as well as skate rental!