Cadbury World Tickets – Intro
Discover a whole world of creamy, rich stickylicious chocolate on a fun and educational visit to Cadbury World in Bournville, home to Cadbury’s chocolate for over 150 years! Book Cadbury World tickets to enjoy a fantastic day out for chocolate lovers.
Cadbury World Tickets – Full Details
Travel back in time to the tropical rainforests of Mexico with the Mayan Indians and discover how the cocoa tree become central to their culture.
Journey to Europe:
See a special 3D story in which you’ll discover how cocoa beans found their way to Europe to become the high society drink of choice.
A full-scale replica of the first Cadbury shop, opened by John Cadbury in 1824.
A special route through the Cadbury factory to offering a peek at famous and familiar chocolate products being wrapped and packed.
Demonstrators show how they 'temper' chocolate and make it easier to work with, plus, try writing your name in gorgeous, warm sticky chocolate!
The World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop:
Cadbury World in Birmingham is home to the biggest Cadbury shop in the world, selling practically every Cadbury chocolate bar you can name, and few extra special unique handmade pieces too!
- Learn Something New
Cadbury World Tickets – Key Info
- Type of Tour:
- A self-guided one-way tour of interactive exhibitions, live demonstrations and various attractions.
- Available most days throughout the year.
- Opening Times:
- 9/10am to 4/5pm (opening and closing times vary according to season).
- There is an on-site restaurant at Cadbury World, offering hot and cold meals, snacks and drinks.
- Parking is extensive and free.
- Excellent access for wheelchair users throughout.
- Guide dogs are permitted throughout the tour except for manufacturing areas, where a waiting room is provided.
- Extensive free parking area close to the entrance for wheelchair users.
- A limited number of wheelchairs available for use on a first come, first served basis.
- Cadbury World requires you to call and confirm the date of your visit no later than 48 hours before.
- During school holiday periods, please call at least 7 days before you plan to visit Cadbury World to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance to Cadbury World.
- Not Included:
Cadbury World Tickets – Getting There
- Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham.
- Road Directions:
- A number of motorways offer easy access to Cadbury World. From the M5 follow the brown signposts from Junctions 2 & 4 and from the M42, due North from Junction 2, follow the brown signs for 6 miles to Bournville.
- Nearest Station:
- Cadbury World is a 15 minute stroll from Bournville Train Station.
Latest Reviews of Cadbury World
Food very expensive and not easy to park but overall a nice day was had