Siam Park Tickets
Make a splash at Siam Park Tenerife, the biggest aquatic theme park in Europe - already firmly established as one of the very best water parks in the world!
Even if you’re not a swimmer, there’s a watery attraction with your name on it at this Thai-inspired water park.
Relax on a white-sand beach, drift past gushing waterfalls on a crystal-clear lazy river, let off steam on fun-filled state-of-the-art rides, slides and attractions...from tots to teens to the young-at-heart, there’s something for everyone!
Beat the queues and make great savings by booking your Siam Park tickets in advance!
Exclusive UK-Only Tickets For Siam Park
We have a choice of tickets which include all kinds of fabulous extras including admission to both Siam Park Tenerife and Loro Parque, the must-see animal adventure park in Puerto de la Cruz.
Many of our Siam Park tickets are exclusive to UK customers and can’t be purchased at the gate.
- Thrill Seekers
- Sun Seekers
Siam Park Tickets – Key Info
- Opening Hours:
- Summer season: 1st May to 31st October - 9.30am to 6pm.
- Winter season: 1st November to 30th April - 10am to 5pm.
- These hours are subject to change, so we recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
- Smartphone Admission:
- You can now use your Smartphone to enter Siam Park! The barcode on the e-ticket we send you may be scanned from a mobile phone screen, meaning you don’t even need to print your ticket!
- Siam Park is in Playa de Las Americas at Salida 29 Autopista del Sur, San Eugenio 38660, Tenerife.
- Siam Park has nearly 500 parking spaces available on a first-come, first served basis. Parking is charged at €3 for a regular car or motorbike per day.
- A FREE double-decker bus service operates every 30 minutes between Siam Park and the resorts of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas and Costa Adeje.
- Facilities include:
- Shower rooms
- Changing rooms
- Locker rental between €3 and €5 per day depending on size
- Towel rental is €3 per day.
- There are plenty of excellent stands, cafes and restaurants at Siam Park. Whether you want a quick snack, ice-cream, sandwich or tasty full meal, you’ll find something to suit even the fussiest eater!
- Food and Drink Policy:
- It is strictly prohibited to bring food and drink into Siam Park.
- The bustling Floating Market, which resembles a typical Thai Village scene, is the perfect place to shop for everything you need to complete your day from a relaxing massage, to swimsuits, suncream and souvenirs!
- Entry is FREE for children under 2!
- Children under 12-years-old entering Siam Park must be accompanied by an adult.
- Private Cabanas:
- For a special treat, hire your own private Cabana at Siam World Tenerife and dream the day away in luxury!
- All day admission to Siam Park and the use of all rides of attractions.
- Not Included:
- Food and beverages.
- Please Note:
- If you would like to visit the park on more than one occasion, you will need to make a separate booking for each visit. This is because you need a separate reference number and ticket for each day you want to visit. This applies to both Siam Park and Loro Parque.
Thrill rides and attractions at Siam Park include:
NEW! Kinnaree: This recently opened 200m mega-slide starts at a dizzying height and guarantees a speedy adrenaline rush as you zoom through the curves of its crazily tilted funnel!
Tower of Power: One of Siam Park’s most iconic, adrenaline pumping attractions. Climb to the very top of the Tower of Power, take a giant leap of faith and throw yourself off an almost vertical 28-metre drop! Handy Tip: Hang on to your swimwear!
The Volcano: Get ready for some high-paced action and beware the fading light and ever-increasing speed as your raft enters the darkness of the mighty volcano!
The Dragon: Want to experience the thrill of zero gravity? Then hang on tight to your raft as you ride The Dragon down a huge tornado-shaped cone, plunging faster and faster from side to side achieving stomach-churning zero-gravity before being washed away to the end of the ride!
Naga Racer: Feeling competitive? Then grab a mat and challenge your fellow riders to a slide down Siam Park’s stunning Naga snakes…head first, of course!
Family-fun attractions include:
NEW! Sawasdee: Sawasdee children’s zone brings smaller versions of adult rides to Siam Park’s younger guests, with a child-friendly replica of The Dragon and other exciting rides.
Lost City: Uncover the secrets of this splashy water fortress as you venture across bridges, through waterfalls and down gentle slides. The Lost City is designed with kids in mind - but adults love it too!
Mai Thai River: Siam Park's meandering river is perfect for some laid-back fun. Drift past waterfalls and get close to thousands of colourful fish as you travel underwater through the aquarium.
Siam Beach: Soak up some rays on Siam Park’s huge white-sand beach, complete with parasols and palm trees. Here you can kick-back, relax and take in the gorgeous views of La Gomera and the Atlantic Ocean, or enjoy a drink on the terraces of two beautiful beach bars.
Wave Palace: Paddle, play or surf in the largest wave pool in the world! Capable of producing waves up to 3 metres, the biggest artificial waves in the world, Wave Palace is the perfect spot ride the surf or simply enjoy the water lapping at your feet on its pristine sandy beach.
Mekong Rapids: Perfect for families of all ages, share the experience of white-water rapids in family-sized rafts that will have you all laughing till your ribs ache and clinging to each other for dear life!
Siam Park Tickets – Getting There
Location: Siam Park is in Playa de Las Americas at Salida 29 Autopista del Sur, San Eugenio 38660, Tenerife.
Driving Directions: The park is situated off the TF-1 motorway which runs from north to south of the island.
- From Santa Cruz in the south, take Exit 28 or 29 off the TS1.
- From Costa Adeje in the south, take Exit 28 off the TS1.
By Bus: A frequent public bus service serves most parts of the island and will get you to Siam Park. Alight at the Playa de Las Americas TITSA bus station which is just a short walk from the park. Buses to Playa de Las Americas include:
- From Los Gigantes direct – bus number 477.
- From Los Gigantes via Playa Paraiso - bus number 473.
- From Playa Paraiso - number 472.
- From Las Galletas via Costa de Silencio and Ten Bel – bus number 483.
- From Santa Cruz – bus numbers 110 and 111.
- From Puerto de la Cruz – bus number 343.
Free Transport: A FREE double-decker bus service operates every 30 minutes between Siam Park and the resorts of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas and Costa Adeje. The free transport schedule is:
Route 1 - Adeje:
- El Duque Shopping Centre: From 9.55am then every 30 minutes until 12.55pm.
- Fanabe Plaza Shopping Centre: From 10am then every 30 minutes until 1pm.
- Ocean Park: From 10.05am then every 30 minutes until 1.05pm.
Route 2 - Las Americas:
- El Dorado Shopping Centre: From 10am then every 30 minutes until 1pm.
- Best Tenerife: From 10.15am then every 30 minutes until 1.05pm.
- Llanos de Troya: From 10.10am then every 30 minutes until 1.10am.
Route 3 - Los Cristianos:
- Pasarela Shopping Centre: From 9.50am then every 30 minutes until 12.50pm.
- Princesa Dacil: From 9.55am then every 30 minutes until 12.55pm.
Please note that these times are intended as a guide only. To improve the service provided, times may be subject to change without prior notice.
Latest Reviews of Siam Park
Love the water park and the zoo, fantastic!
Thoroughly enjoyed the park but if I visit again will purchase fastrack as some of the rides had quite long waits. Definitely worth a visit!!
Loro Parque is absolutely amazing, the setting is fantastic and the enclosures and shows were fantastic. The Killer Whale display was something I will never forget and would recommend this trip to anyone!! If you are driving there from the South, I would recommend driving through Santa Cruz rather than going the shorter way ( in terms of KM ) as the roads aren't the best!! Siam parque was equally as good and the rides they have are very good, the best Water Park I have ever been to!!!
Bought Siam and Loro Twin Ticket and both parks were excellent, we really enjoyed our days out.
SIAM PARK is absolutely amazing! it is a must do while in Tenerife. I don't remember having so much fun in one day. We visited in September so to be fair we only queued twice (longer wait) and that was for the tour of power and the giant. Our absolute favourite was Kinnarre- what a thrill!!!!!!! in one word EXHILARATING.
Fantastic - the best ever
NO QUEUES TO WAIT IN.PRACTICALLY STRAIGHT IN.
Fantastic Park with an excellent range of slides with a cool lazy river that takes down rapids & goes through an under water glass tunnel with sharks & sea life swimming around you