The Slide at ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
You can now experience The Arcelormittal Orbit Slide!
The Arcelor Mittal Orbit Tower now has a faster (and way more fun) alternative to taking the stairs!
Now you can actually slide down from the top of the Orbit Tower, as London’s skyscape flies past you through the transparent walls of the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide.
About The Arcelormittal Orbit
Don't miss the chance to visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit – Britain's largest sculpture and London’s latest must-see attraction!
Located in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, this striking steel tower is the symbol of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Incredible Views
From the top of this 114m-tall tower you’ll have breathtaking views up to 20 miles over London, including the city’s most iconic buildings:
- The Shard
- BT Tower
- The Gherkin
- Big Ben
- Canary Wharf
- the O2 Arena
- Various football grounds
You can also spot some of the latest additions to the city skyline, like the Walkie Talkie and the Cheesegrater!
The Cutting-Edge Technology
Use cutting-edge I-View interactive screens to get a closer look at the sights from the top of the Orbit!
This innovative technology also tells the fascinating story of the ArcelorMittal Orbit and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
You can even turn the horizon on its head by flipping the specially-designed concave mirrors on the Upper Platform, for a totally new perspective on London.
The Full Experience
Getting to the Orbit is easy; Stratford is the best connected station in London, with fast links to all areas of the city, the region and Europe.
Feeling thirsty or peckish? Food and drinks are available at EastTwenty Bar and Kitchen, in the Podium building at the base of the tower
When it's time to leave, 455 stairs looping around the sculpture will lead you back to earth!
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable
- Culture Vultures
- Please ensure that you are in the queue at the entrance to the Slide at the time stated on your e-ticket
You may not ride the slide if you:
- Are under 1.3m tall or over 130kg (22 stone) in weight
- Are under 8 years of age
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Are wearing loose clothing, large jewellery or inappropriate footwear. Lockers are available at the base of the Orbit to store any bags or other loose items.
- Have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, are pregnant or have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines
Please seek medical advice if you have any pre-existing medical conditions
ArcelorMittal Orbit Opening Times:
- April - September: 10am - 6pm
- October - March: 11am - 5pm
- During the school summer holidays, last admission for general entry is at 8.15pm and with the slide is at 6.15pm.
- Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
3 Thornton Street, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, E20 2AD
Children under 3 enter The Orbit for free!
The ArcelorMittal Orbit Tower is wheelchair accessible.
In the case of extreme high winds the Orbit may need to close temporarily
The ArcelorMittal Orbit is around 10 minutes’ walk from Stratford underground station.
To walk to the Orbit from Stratford Station:
- Take the exit through the subway signposted for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- When you arrive at Westfield Stratford City, use the lift or the escalator outside to go up one level
- Head down The Street (the outdoor shopping and restaurant area)
- Take the second left at the Holiday Inn and walk into the Park