Silverstone Interactive Museum
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Silverstone Interactive Museum Tickets
The Silverstone Interactive Museum is an immersive visitor attraction which celebrates the past, present and future of Silverstone and British motor racing. With 60 hands-on exhibits, iconic cars and bikes and a thrilling immersive show to round off each visit this is a great experience that everyone will enjoy!
In addition to the hands-on fun, the museum features some of the most iconic cars and bikes that have played a part in the 70-year history of Silverstone including Mansell's iconic "Red 5", E.R.A from the first ever Grand Prix and Barry Sheene's 1979 Suzuki motorbike.
A thrilling immersive film show - The Ultimate Lap of Silverstone - brings together some of the circuit's most famous moments and is the perfect way to round off each visit.
Silverstone Interactive Museum is an indoor all-weather attraction with 10 unique zones giving you an unmissable experience of all things racing, history and behind the scenes of this iconic sport!
Here's just some of what you can look forward to...
- Official collection for the British Racing Driver's Club (BRDC) so cars, bikes & memorabilia often change in these exciting exhibits!
- RAF Silverstone - Learn about Silverstone's past as a Bomber Command Training base in WW2.
- Heart of Silverstone - Get ready to learn what happens on race day! Feel the excitement as you see, hear and experience the atmosphere of race day at the track.
- Race day explained - Get up close to amazing race cars, support vehicles & replica pit walls.
- Tech Lab - Watch sport & science come to life, explore and get stuck in with all aspects of racing cars & motobikes with the help of McLaren & Suzuki.
- Racing Eras - Learn the story of the most important landmarks in Silverstone History, from Grand Prix victories to signing-on sheets and even Lewis Hamilton's suit, boots & lid!
- The Ultimate Lap - Take a seat in special effects cinema and watch some of the circuits most iconic and dramatic moments!
- The Museum Opens at 10am and closes from 5pm with last entry at 3pm
Silverstone Interactive Museum is committed to ensuring it is as accessible as possible to all visitors.
Smoking is not permitted.
To find the museum by sat nav please use NN12 8TN
It's easy to find Silverstone Interactive Museum, just follow signs to Silverstone Circuit.
Please then follow the yellow signs with a blue dot for access into the car park from the Dadford road.
Car parking is avaliable free of charge in the front of the building, in car park 49