Disneyland Paris Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Authorised Disneyland Paris Reseller!
Our Disneyland® Paris park tickets give you admission to both of the Disney theme parks (when purchasing a multi park ticket) - Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park - so you won't miss a single second of the magic!
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Full instructions on how to link your undated e-ticket and reserve days with Disney can be found here: Disney Advance Reservation System Guide
- If you are aged over 18 years you will need to hold a valid health pass during the entire duration of your stay from that date and to have valid ID that you will need to present along with your health pass.
Why book your Disneyland Paris Tickets with us?
We're an authorised reseller.
Beat the queues with Gate-ready & Scannable e-tickets
- Our Disneyland Paris tickets are gate-ready e-tickets, so there’s nothing to redeem or exchange.
These guys are glad they did!
- "Ticket emailed on-time, access to Disney was easy and the family really enjoyed their visit" - Kokoori
- "Overall it was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anybody" – lola0818
- "So easy to use, great price and includes discounts too!" - Ljla
Plan your visit with the Ultimate Disneyland Paris Guide
Check out our Ultimate Guide to Planning a Trip to Disneyland Paris to make the absolute most of your trip.
Copyright – © Disney
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing requirements.
- Thrill Seekers
As of January 24, 2022, in accordance with French regulations, Disneyland Paris will implement vaccine pass control measures for all people aged 16 or over accessing the Disneyland Paris site (employees, contractors, service providers, consultants, temporary workers, volunteers, etc.) during the following hours:
- Disneyland Parks, Walt Disney Studios and Backstage: from 3:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Disney Village: from 5:00 am to 1:30 am
- Hotels (including Davy Crockett Ranch): 24 hours a day
As a reminder, the Vaccine pass consists of the presentation, digital or paper, of one of the following four proofs:
• Proof of full vaccination as defined by the French regulations, OR
• a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (the result of a positive RT-PCR or Antigen test dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months) OR
• a certificate of vaccine contraindications (the result of severe allergic reaction or other medical justification for incomplete vaccination) OR
• a proof of commitment to a complete vaccination scheme, with 3 cumulative conditions of validity as follows: first dose received before February 15, 2022, second dose required at most 4 weeks later, and a negative PCR or antigen test less than 24 hours old to access Disneyland Paris.
Persons presenting a certificate of medical contraindication to vaccination will be exempted from the presentation of a vaccine pass.
- The parks usually open at 10am but closing times vary depending on the season.
- For specific opening times, we recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
- As of March 2nd, in line with French government guidance, face masks are no longer required at Disneyland Paris. They remain recommended for experiences such as the parade and nighttime spectacular 'Disney Illuminations'.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: from €25
- Cars: from €30
- Motorhomes: from €45
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food and Drink Policy:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you can print out and take with you or show on your mobile device when you get to the park.
Disneyland® Paris is within easy reach of the major international motorway networks, just off the A4 motorway at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France.
- On the Périphérique, at the "Porte de Bercy" exit (south east of Paris), follow signs for "Metz / Nancy" on the A4 motorway.
- Take exit 14, signposted "Val d'Europe, Parc Disneyland".
From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Marne La Vallée" until you reach the A104 ("La Francilienne").
- After 27km, leave the A104 for the A4, following signs for "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 9km further on, and exit 14 is 12km.
From Orly Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Paris" and then for "Créteil" on the A86.
- After 11km join the A4 heading towards "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 27km further on, whilst exit 14 is 30km.
Latitude: 48.876077 - Longitude: 2.79646
- Eurostar provides a high-speed train service direct which gets you from the heart of London to Disneyland Paris in just 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Line A4 on the RER (Réseau Express Régional) is the rapid suburban train system that will take you from the centre of Paris in about 35 minutes.
Staying at an on-site hotel? A free shuttle service is available between the Disneyland Paris hotels and parks.
What else can I do while I'm there?
Seasonal Events at Disneyland Paris
No-one celebrates the holidays quite like Mickey, Minnie and chums! If you’re visiting around Halloween, Christmas or New Year, you won’t want to miss the exclusive parties & celebrations.
Dinner at Planet Hollywood
Feeling hungry? Celebrate a busy day of fun with a slap-up meal at the world-famous Planet Hollywood At Disneyland Paris!
Terms & Conditions
Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
AttractionTix act as a retail agent for Disneyland Paris. That means our obligations to you are to provide you with an e-ticket / hard ticket to enable entry to the attraction specified on your booking. Your contract for the supply of experience, excursion, attraction or theme park is with the supplier of those services and its terms and conditions apply to that contract. Disneyland Paris terms and conditions will apply to your booking in addition to our standard booking conditions. (Read Disneyland Paris Terms)