Disneyland Paris Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Amazing Attractions at Disneyland Paris
Step into the magical kingdom of Disneyland® Park.
Here you'll find adventure and memories to last a lifetime around every corner with five themed Lands filled with classic Disney tales. Engage your Jedi mind tricks with Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®. Little adventurers will never forget their flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight.
Get ready to snap selfies with your favourite Disney Characters for memories the whole family will cherish forever. Don’t miss the breathtaking shows that light up the night sky with a spectacle of vibrant lights and colours, exciting lasers and beautiful fountains.
Just to give a very small insight into the magic you could be experiencing, here’s a few highlights:
Disney Dreams! Nighttime Spectacle!
Hold onto your mouse ears and get ready for an enchanting ride! Since 1992, Disney Dreams! has been breaking records and this year, it’s back and better than ever!
Guided by Peter Pan's mischievous shadow, get ready to rediscover iconic Disney tales. Imagine Sleeping Beauty Castle lighting up with scenes from Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and more. The castle's rooftops will be decked out with LED magic that dances to the beat of the show's music. Plus, Disneyland Paris is going green with energy-efficient laser projectors, cutting energy use by half! It's Disney magic meets cutting-edge tech, and you're invited. Get ready for Disney Dreams! like never before!
Avengers Assemble: Flight Force
Welcome to Avengers HQ, the state-of-the-art facility where Earth’s mightiest heroes assemble to monitor and protect the galaxy. Team up with Iron Man and Captain Marvel to help them save the world from an intergalactic threat.
Board one of Stark Industries’ new hypersonic vehicles and blast off on an epic adventure full of thrilling twists and turns! So, grab your hammer and reload those web shooters – it’s time to assemble!
Disney® Stars on Parade
The streets of Main Street, U.S.A.® sparkle with this unmissable delight running daily in Disneyland® Park. Discover eight spellbinding universes as they glide past in colourful costumes—every element of an enchanting Disney story is here. Beware the fire-breathing dragon. Look out for Peter Pan duelling Captain Hook. Sing and dance with the Lion King and Jungle Book. And keep your eyes peeled for the Toy Story gang, Disney Princes and Princesses, and a flurry of Frozen fun.
Star Tours: the Adventures Continue
Intergalactic excitement is the order of the day, as rebels of all ages board a Starspeeder 1000 and take off on a thrilling 3D voyage to far-flung star systems and war-torn worlds. State-of-the-art technology and over 60 mission combinations ensure an experience to thrill the truest Jedi. Plunge through the underwater realms of Naboo, zip across the city-planet Coruscant, or even brave the dreaded Death Star. Cross paths with the likes of Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Admiral Ackbar, and find yourself in a stunning scene inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
Blast off and do battle with the evil Empire in this epic takeover of a classic Disney attraction. After enlisting in the Rebel Alliance, you’ll attend a briefing from Admiral Ackbar. Your mission: pilot a reconnaissance vessel and spy on an Imperial Star Destroyer. But it’s a trap! It’s down to you and your X-wing escort to blast through a swarm of deadly TIE fighters and blow up a menacing Star Destroyer. Will the Force be strong with you?
Pirates of the Caribbean
Man the decks and hoist the rigging, because Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, and a crew of notorious pirates are causing havoc in this classic attraction. Boisterous buccaneers make merry on Nelson’s Folly, and serenade you with the legendary Yo Ho, Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me). Musket fire and explosions fill the air as you follow Captain Jack on his clumsy quest to unearth hidden treasure—but watch out for the vengeful Barbossa, and his terrifying moonlit transformation… Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy, me hearties!
Cowabunga earth families—it’s a close encounter of the Stitch kind! Surf's up (and so are the laughs) on this wild Character experience at Walt Disney Studios® Park. You’re about to witness a satellite link-up with a difference, as Stitch interacts with you in real time from his digital world. That's right, you're part of the alientertainment featuring live impromptu chat-tastrophes between you and the animated Master of Mischief himself! Especially the first time Stitch deviates from his scripted lines and wreaks havoc upon unsuspecting audience members.
Cars Quatre roues Rallye (Cars Race Rally)
You've seen the movie, now take it for a spin. Hit the road with Lightning McQueen and friends on the piston-pumping ride Cars Quatre roues Rallye, inspired by Disney•Pixar's Cars. Fuel up for fun and join in the engine-roaring rally on Route 66—you just know it's going to be a gas. Here, Lightning McQueen and Mater the rusty but trusty tow-truck will get you revving into action in no time, spinning and grinning. And after discovering the hotshot-racing driver in you, take pole position and leave the others for dust. So get into gear—there's vrrrrrooom for all the family!
Delectable Disney Dining
Dive into all the delightful dishes and treats on offer at Disneyland Paris. Recharge for your next mission at the Marvel themed dining experiences such as PYM Kitchen for a variety of good food at size-defying scales, or fly over to Stark Factory, for the best power-up pizza in Paris! And that’s not all. You’ll find mouthwatering food-trucks and pit stops if you need a caffeine pick-me-up or fancy a quick snack! In our opinion, memories are best made on a full stomach!
- Thrill Seekers
Authorised Disneyland Paris Reseller!
Our Disneyland® Paris park tickets give you admission to both of the Disney theme parks (when purchasing a multi park ticket) - Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park - so you won't miss a single second of the magic!
Please note: Your reservation is not guaranteed until you receive your official Disneyland® Paris tickets from us via email.
Tickets will be emailed within 72 working hours of your booking.
Disney Ticket Update: Know Before You Go
- Full instructions on how to link your undated e-ticket and reserve days with Disney can be found here: Disney Advance Reservation System Guide
Why book your Disneyland Paris Tickets with us?
We're an authorised reseller.
Beat the queues with Gate-ready & Scannable e-tickets
- Our Disneyland Paris tickets are gate-ready e-tickets, so there’s nothing to redeem or exchange.
These guys are glad they did!
- "Ticket emailed on-time, access to Disney was easy and the family really enjoyed their visit" - Kokoori
- "Overall it was a great experience and I'd recommend it to anybody" – lola0818
- "So easy to use, great price and includes discounts too!" - Ljla
Plan your visit with the Ultimate Disneyland Paris Guide
Copyright – © Disney
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing requirements.
- The parks usually open at 10am but closing times vary depending on the season.
- For specific opening times, we recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
- Disneyland® Paris Resort is located at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France
- GPS co-ordinates for parking are: Latitude: 48.876077 Longitude: 2.79646
- Kids aged under 3 enter the park for free!
- Your child won't need a ticket provided they are under 3 years old on the first day you use your tickets.
Parking (per day):
- Motorbikes & sidecars: from €25
- Cars: from €30
- Motorhomes: from €45
- Staying at a Disney hotel? You’ll be able to use the car parks free of charge!
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides.
- Some rides also have other recommendations, particularly for expectant mothers or those with heart, back or neck problems.
- These restrictions and recommendations are posted at the entrance to each ride or attraction.
- Accessibility is excellent for guests with disabilities.
- Specially adapted ride and attraction entrances, wheelchair rental, special parking, adapted facilities and much more is available in both parks and at Disney Village.
Food and Drink Policy:
- Large coolbags and picnic hampers cannot be brought into the park.
- Picnics are not allowed, although small snacks such as cereal bars or croissants etc, are permitted.
- Bottled water can be brought into the park and topped up at the drinking fountains.
Specially designated smoking areas can be found throughout both parks. These are clearly marked on park maps and guides.
We will email you an e-ticket which you can print out and take with you or show on your mobile device when you get to the park.
Disneyland® Paris is within easy reach of the major international motorway networks, just off the A4 motorway at Boulevard du Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France.
- On the Périphérique, at the "Porte de Bercy" exit (south east of Paris), follow signs for "Metz / Nancy" on the A4 motorway.
- Take exit 14, signposted "Val d'Europe, Parc Disneyland".
From Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Marne La Vallée" until you reach the A104 ("La Francilienne").
- After 27km, leave the A104 for the A4, following signs for "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 9km further on, and exit 14 is 12km.
From Orly Airport:
- From the airport, follow signs for "Paris" and then for "Créteil" on the A86.
- After 11km join the A4 heading towards "Metz / Nancy".
- Exit 13 is 27km further on, whilst exit 14 is 30km.
Latitude: 48.876077 - Longitude: 2.79646
Line A4 on the RER (Réseau Express Régional) is the rapid suburban train system that will take you from the centre of Paris in about 35 minutes.
Staying at an on-site hotel? A free shuttle service is available between the Disneyland Paris hotels and parks.
What else can I do while I'm there?
Seasonal Events at Disneyland Paris
No-one celebrates the holidays quite like Mickey, Minnie and chums! If you’re visiting around Halloween, Christmas or New Year, you won’t want to miss the exclusive parties & celebrations.
Terms & Conditions
Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
Upon receipt of payment, your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be with you within approximately 72 hours. Prior to your visit to Disneyland Paris, it is essential that you either download the tickets onto your smartphone or print them out.
Upon arrival at Disneyland ®Paris, gain access to either Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park by simply scanning the ticket barcode at the entrance gate.
Your Disneyland ®Paris ticket is exclusively valid for the specific date you selected at the time of booking.
Please be aware that certain rides have height and age restrictions that must be adhered to.
It is possible for operating hours, attractions, or entertainment offerings to be modified due to various factors, such as refurbishment, capacity constraints, adverse weather, or special events. Changes or discontinuations may occur without prior notification and without incurring liability.
This Disneyland ®Paris ticket does not grant admission to separately ticketed special events, including events like Disneyland ®Paris Pride.
Our agreement mandates that you are covered by sufficient travel insurance to cover your journey for the duration of your trip when using the tickets provided. This insurance, as a minimum, must safeguard you against losses incurred due to trip cancellations on any ground, ranging from air traffic restrictions, bad weather or any other technical difficulties that would result in your travel being delayed/cancelled. Insurance must also cover any medical contingencies such as COVID-19, cardiovascular or respiratory concerns or any relevant medical risks, as well as the necessity for repatriation in case of accidents or illnesses. Opting to travel without appropriate insurance coverage absolves us from any liability concerning resultant losses, regardless of their nature. This exemption applies to scenarios in which insurance coverage would have been applicable had it been obtained.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Dated tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to 3 days before your chosen date (including the day of arrival, for example, if you have a ticket for 4th July, you have until midnight on 1st July to cancel).
- Free cancellations are permissible for booking cancellations received more than 72 hours prior to your visit date.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations or amendments made within 72 hours of the visit date.
- Email cancellations will be officially registered as received on the subsequent working day (Monday to Friday).
- Should you need to cancel your booking near the 72-hour cut-off period, you are required to initiate cancellations by directly contacting our customer service team via phone at 0344 873 0070.
Errors do sometimes occur. We therefore reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time and reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Please check the price of your confirmed ticket(s) at the time of booking.
Concession and carer tickets need to be purchased directly from Disneyland® Paris on the day of your visit - unfortunately, these cannot be purchased through AttractionTix. These tickets are available for purchase on the day of your visit at the gate of Disneyland® Paris.
Special parties/events are not included in standard park tickets and need to be purchased separately. On dates where New Years Eve Celebrations take place, visitors with standard park tickets who do not hold tickets for the special event will be removed from the park earlier.
AttractionTix act as a retail agent for Disneyland Paris. That means our obligations to you are to provide you with an e-ticket / hard ticket to enable entry to the attraction specified on your booking. Your contract for the supply of experience, excursion, attraction or theme park is with the supplier of those services and its terms and conditions apply to that contract. Disneyland Paris terms and conditions will apply to your booking in addition to our standard booking conditions.