Enjoy 2 of Iceland’s must-do experience in one day
Holidays are never long enough! Maximise your time – experience 2 of Iceland’s top attractions in the same day. Spend the morning relaxing at the fabulous Blue Lagoon geothermal spa and discover the Golden Circle – Iceland’s most popular touristic trail, in the afternoon.
Unwind in the therapeutic waters of the Blue Lagoon
There’s no better way to start your day than a relaxing morning at the best spa in Reykjavik! After all, the Blue Lagoon is TripAdvisor’s #1 SPA in the Icelandic capital for a reason.
Check out some of the awesome things you can do at the Blue Lagoon
- Experience the healing effect of the geothermal water - enjoy a long soak in the Blue Lagoon’s warm pools and take in the breath-taking view of Iceland’s icy landscape.
- Don’t forget to try the famous silica mud mask - you’ll find a bucket of the white goodness at the end of the pool. And yes – it’s FREE!
- Another must-do is the Blue Lagoon’s waterfall shower – let the warm water run down your shoulders and feel the muscles in your entire body relax.
- If you still have some time on your hands, there’re saunas and a quiet relaxation area with a spectacular view to enjoy!
More Freebies in 2018!
Good news! As of 1st March 2018 your entry to the Blue Lagoon will include some extra freebies: Silica Mud Mask, Towel hire, 1 free drink and Algae Mask.
Discover the stunning Golden Circle route
At noon you’ll make your way back to Reykjavík and there your Golden Circle adventure begins. What lies ahead are spectacular landscapes, geological wonders & some of the most significant places in Iceland’s history.
- Visit Þingvellir, the birthplace of the Icelandic parliament Alþingi - parliament meetings were held there from 930 AD up until the 20th century!
- Come face to face with the majestic Gullfoss glacial waterfall and watch the water crash 32 meters down into the canyon
- Next are the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur – you’re guaranteed to see the geysers erupt, as water shoots up in the sky every 6- 10 minutes
- Take a stroll through Hveragerði village – pick up some plants, flowers or veggies from the numerous local greenhouses
- Enjoy the wonderful views of the Icelandic countryside a bit longer - your journey back to Reykjavik takes you across the Hellisheiði mountain heath.
- Culture Vultures
- Nature Lovers
Daily, all year round.
Pick-ups from several Reykjavik hotels and guesthouses have been affected by new restrictions imposed by Reykjavík City Council. So if you are staying in any of the below hotels, you will be assigned a nearby bus stop where your transport will meet you instead:
Take a look at the pick-up list to find out where your tour starts.
8am. Please be ready for pick-up at 7.30am.
Comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Swimwear for the Blue Lagoon
Not suitable for people with limited mobility
- Pick-up from centrally-located Reykjavik hotels
- Take a look at the pick-up list
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
Food & Drink
- The admission fee to the Blue Lagoon is now included in the price.
- COMFORT tickets include: Silica Mud Mask, Towel hire, 1 free drink and Algae Mask.
- Please note while children under 13 can travel free of charge on this tour .We will need to reserve a place for them in the coach, so please remember to let us know how many children are travelling and how old they are.
Hotel pick-up changes
Pick-ups from several Reykjavik hotels and guesthouses have been affected by new restrictions imposed by Reykjavík City Council. You will be assigned a nearby bus stop where your transport will meet you instead which is contained in the below link.
To view pick-up points, please click here.
Visit the link that you'll find in your voucher to download and print off a voucher for Reykjavik Rost.
Located right by the old Harbor, Reykjavik Rost offers a selection of freshly made & grilled sandwiches with a delicious selection of soups. With our exclusive meal deal voucher you can save up to 25% off of your combo meal (Soup + Sandwich + Filter coffee). Delicious!