Emirates Spinnaker Tower
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Emirates Spinnaker Tower
It’s taller than the London Eye, Blackpool Tower and Big Ben. Towering 170m above Portsmouth Harbour and the Solent, a trip to the top of the Emirates Spinnaker Tower is an experience you won’t easily forget!
Experience breathtaking 350° views stretching over 23 miles in all directions; from the New Forest in the West to the sandy beaches of the East; the Isle of Wight to the rolling hills of Hampshire’s South Downs.
Explore the tower’s viewing decks and spot the landmarks that make this area special with the help of i-View screens (audio guides subject to availability).
The Sky Walk: Walking on Air!
Venture out onto the glass floor of the Sky Walk - with views all around and directly beneath your feet, there’s no sensation quite like it. At 100 metres above sea level, do you dare to look down??
The Sky Deck
Open to the elements, the Sky Deck is the highest viewing point at 110m (360ft) with incredible long-distance views. Take a look through the “Talking Telescopes” to see even further afield!
Fun for Families
Younger visitors can have fun on the Family Trail, led by Vugo the Sky Captain (the tower’s mascot). Follow the clues and discover some fascinating facts about the tower and its views!
Waterfront Cafe and The Clouds
In need of refreshments? A full range of hot and cold drinks and meals are available in the Waterfront Café, on the harbour side. The middle deck is also home to The Clouds – the café venue in the sky (subject to availability).
If you cannot see the three forts within The Solent when you visit, you’ll be given a free return ticket that’s valid for three months!
- Culture Vultures
- Open daily all year round (except Christmas Day)
- Over the Christmas period there may be some changes to the opening times. Please contact the Emirates Spinnaker Tower directly for more information.
- Occasionally it is also necessary to close View Deck 2 (The Clouds), please contact the Emirates Spinnaker Tower directly for more information.
- Open from 10am – 6pm
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower is situated on the waterfront of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.
- With excellent transport links and convenient car parking, the Tower is easily accessible
- Address: Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO1 3TT
Please allow approx. 1 hour for your visit
- The closest car parking is available at the Gunwharf Keys underground car park, Portsmouth, PO1 3TZ.
- A City Park & Ride is also available on the M275. for more information visit http://parkandride.portsmouth.gov.uk/
Viewing decks 1 and 2 are accessible via lift, however the Sky Deck is currently only accessible by stairs.
- Admission to the tower’s viewing decks
- i-VIEW screens in multiple languages are available on view deck one (subject to availability)
- Food or drinks
- Transport to the tower
- Gratuities (optional)
Emirates Spinnaker Tower is situated on the waterfront of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. With excellent transport links and convenient car parking, the Tower is easily accessible
Parking is available at the Gunwharf Keys underground car park, Portsmouth, PO1 3TZ