Dubai Explorer Pass
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
The Dubai Explorer Pass
The Dubai Explorer Pass is a great choice for savings and flexibility.
SAVE up to 47% on admission to included attractions!
Includes admission to 3, 4, 5 or 7 top Dubai attractions from a list of over 45 choices.
You can enjoy attractions such as:
- At The Top - Burj Khalifa
- Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant
- Hop on Hop off Big Bus Dubai: 1 Day Ticket
- iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving
- Meal at Rainforest Cafe – Dubai Mall
- Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour
- Kayak Tour of Palm Jumeirah by SeaYou
- NEW - Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- NEW - Kidzania
- NEW - Dubai Ice rink
- NEW - Ferrari World & Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- NEW - Warner Bross Abu Dhabi
- and much more!
- Pass inclusions are always subject to change without notice.
- This pass can only be used once at each attraction.
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
- Learn Something New
How long is my pass valid for?
- Your pass can be activated within 1 year from the date you purchase it
- You can book a Dubai Explorer Pass for 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions
Redeeming your e-Ticket:
- Use your pass right on your phone and get everything you need to sightsee with the free, easy-to-use Go City Card app.
Activating your Dubai Explorer Pass:
Your Dubai Explorer Pass is activated the first time you use it to enter an attraction.
- Entry to over 42 of Dubai's top visitor attractions
- For a full list of what's included in your Dubai Explorer Pass, please click here.
- Attractions and inclusions offered may be subject to change.
- Adverse weather conditions can impact on some tours and cruises.
- Please check with the individual attractions or tour operators before you visit.
- Reservations might be necessary for certain attractions
Age and Height Restrictions: Please note that certain attractions included in this pass operate a height policy on child tickets rather than age. To ensure the safety of guests, access to certain attractions and rides is restricted to those over 1.2 metres. All people over 1.2 metres tall are required to purchase an adult ticket. Please check with Smart Destinations directly before making a booking if you are travelling with children as once the booking is confirmed it can’t be amended.
Important: If you have a child under the age of 3 years old, they will be able to enter most of the attractions for free. We recommend that you check with the attractions in advance whether children under the age of 3 are free as there are always some exceptions.