Dubai Parks and Resorts
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Dubai parks™ and resorts
The middle east’s largest integrated theme park destination welcomes you, featuring Motiongate™ Dubai, Legoland® Dubai, and Legoland® Water Park, all in one incredible location! Enjoy a full day of endless fun with over 100 thrilling rides, record-breaking swing ride, family-friendly attractions and captivating live shows!
Experience your favourite blockbuster rides at Motiongate™ Dubai
Fancy yourself as a bit of a movie fan? Then Motiongate™ Dubai is where you should be!
DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures and Lionsgate – complete your visit to a world of innovation and creative storytelling.
From Hotel Transylvania to Ghostbusters, The Hunger Games and more, you’ll have everything you need to keep you well entertained.
Point out your favourite Movie Stars and characters as you walk round the park – you’ll feel as though you’re actually in the movies.
Experience the world of Lego at LEGOLAND® Dubai
Going to Dubai with the kids? Visit LEGOLAND - the park made especially for kids aged 2 to 12. There are 6 lands with more than 40 rides and attractions to discover, so don’t wait around – get your tickets today and unleash your inner child!
Fancy some fun in the water? Purchase a LEGOLAND Waterpark ticket and explore the rides & slides at LEGOLAND Water Park Dubai too.
Some of the fun stuff you can do at LEGOLAND Dubai
Ever wondered how all those hundreds and thousands of tiny Lego pieces are made? Visit LEGO Factory and uncover the secret behind your favourite colourful bricks.
Head over to LEGO City where your little ones will have the chance to earn their first driving licence and find out if they have what it takes to become a pilot, or a fireman.
Explore LEGO Miniland – the land of imagination! See a LEGO miniature of Dubai’s skyline and create your very own LEGO robot. And if your child’s a knight at heart, they can try their hand at riding a dragon.
LEGOLAND Waterpark with select tickets!
Your little ones will have the chance to put their building skills to the test and have a go at building their own raft. See if it can make it down the lazy river in one piece!
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
Times are approximate and subect to change:
- MOTIONGATE™opens 11am to 8pm (weekdays) and 11am to 9pm (Thursday and Friday)
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ opens 1pm to 9pm (weekdays) and 1pm to 10pm (Thursday and Friday)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children aged 2 and under may enter free of charge and do not require a ticket.
Tickets do not include parking fees, and parking is subject to availability.
Once tickets are issued, no refunds or amendments can be made. 100% cancellation charges apply.
When you’ve Booked:
- You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately.
- Please print your e-ticket and present it at the park entrance.
- Failure to present your printed Dubai Parks & Resorts ticket on the day will result in paying full entry price
Terms & Conditions:
- Dubai Parks And Resorts reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- All guests entering Dubai Parks And Resorts are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.