Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
World of Jumanji
Discover a new world with the World of Jumanji area. Brave adventurers will discover not just one, but THREE new rides, including the World's ONLY Jumanji rollercoaster, Mandrill Mayhem, PLUS two further rides Ostrich Stampede and Mamba Strike.
Experience a day at the Chessington World of Adventures
Answer the call of the wild at Chessington World of Adventures Resort this year! As Britain’s wildest adventure you’ll gasp, giggle, shriek and scream as you see and do things you’ve never seen or done before. Feel your heart pound as you journey on your first wild ride, stare wide-eyed encountering endangered animals, and help release the cursed crocodile on their newest jaw dropping ride…Croc Drop.
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands, a Zoo and SEA LIFE centre with over 1,000 exotic animals, Chessington World of Adventures Resort offers a world of excitement for the whole family to enjoy.
Plus with a whole host of roar-some seasonal events taking place across the year, you’ll find new discoveries and experiences with every visit!
For the thrill seekers
- Are you ready to plunge 25m into Chessington’s latest jaw dropping ride? It’s time to brave the giant jaws of Croc Drop and help release Sobek the cursed crocodile.
- Soar through the skies and flying over the treetops with your legs dangling below you on Vampire.
- Rising from the ruins of Wild Asia, the untamed KOBRA takes you on a thrilling ride, spinning through the air as you travel backwards and forwards on a 90 metre track at an awesome 43mph.
Kids will love…
- See if the Witch with a long ginger plait has room on her broom for you and your family, in Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey. Help the Witch and her Cat find her lost belongings, but watch out for a fearsome foe, Dragon, who fancies ‘Witch and chips’ for his tea!
- Meet a creature with ‘terrible tusks’ and ‘terrible claws’… the Gruffalo! Float down the lazy river on The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure, journeying through the deep dark wood as the much-loved story of The Gruffalo magically unfolds in front of your eyes with exciting twists and turns along the way.
- Join everyone’s favourite patchwork elephant, Elmer, as he and his friends take flight on Elmer’s Flying Jumbos.
- From Land of the Dragons to Wild Asia you’ll find big adventures for little rangers at Chessington! You’ll even journey to the Rainforest, with three rides perfect for families with kids in search of their first wild adventure. Explore the rainforests of the world by road, river and from the treetop canopy.
- Meet a family of four endangered Amur tigers, Tsar, Kyra, Olga and Kalinka in Land of the Tiger and stare wide-eyed as this majestic animal roams above you in Europe’s first overhead trails.
Chessington World of Adventures Zoo
No adventure is complete without coming face-to-face with some of our incredible creatures; at Chessington you’ll encounter over 1000+ animals that can be found around every corner.
Meet the marine creatures at SEA LIFE Centre
Get lost beneath the waves in the SEA LIFE Centre and learn about the wonders of the ocean and its inhabitants. While there, take a stroll through the glass tunnel and feel immersed in the underwater world.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- Elmer’s Flying Jumbos
- Treetop Hoppers
- Jungle Rangers
- River Rafts
- Sea Dragons
- Tiny Trucker
- Griffin’s Galleon
- Adventure Tree Carousel
- Temple Of Mayhem
- Canopy Capers
- Dragon’s Playhouse
- Gruffalo River Ride Adventure
- Zufari: Ride into Africa
- Room on the Broom – A Magical Journey
- Tomb Blasters
- Scorpion Express
- Tuk Tuk Turmoil
- Room on the Broom Animated Movie Experience
- Croc Drop
- Blue Barnacle
- Dragon’s Fury
- Tiger Rock
- Monkey Swingers
- SEA LIFE Centre
- Chessington Zoo
- Character Meet and Greets
Know Before You Go
Advanced booking is a must - to ensure the safety of all visitors there will be a daily limit on the number of people allowed in the park. Strict social distancing measures will be in place along with other precautions to ensure your safety such as temperature checks upon arrival, different seating arrangements on rides, new menus in the restaurants, and a modified way to meet and greet characters.
As part of a phased reopening, the vast majority of our rides and attractions will be open. A small number will be closed but this is constantly being reviewed in line with Government guidance.
All guests must wear a face mask during their visit.
Please use contactless payment rather than cash.
Your temperature will be checked upon arrival and visitors with a temperature above 37.8F will be refused entry and offered to change the date of their tickets.
- Chessington World of Adventures is located on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10).
- Located in zone 6 of the London Travel Card and 5 minutes’ walk from Chessington South train station
Height Restrictions and Ticket Requirements:
- Height restrictions apply to all rides.
- Children aged between 3-11 years of age require a child ticket.
- Those aged 12 years and over require an adult ticket.
- Children under 3 years enter Chessington World of Adventures completely FREE!
There are restaurants and bars offering something delicious to suit all tastes at Chessington World of Adventures.
- Parking is available on site at £4.00 per car (including blue badge holders).
- 30p from every car parking tickets will be donated to the Chessington Conservation Fund
- Chessington World of Adventures and Zoo provide wheelchairs on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Disabled guests unable to use normal queue lines may visit the Guest Services Office where preferential use wristbands allowing access to rides via specially designed entry points are available.
- Accessible restrooms are available throughout the Park.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort is located on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10).
- It is a 5 minutes walk from Chessington South train station.