Chessington World of Adventures Resort Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Experience a day at the Chessington World of Adventures
Ten amazing themed lands, over 1,000 animals from around the world, more than 40 rides and attractions – no wonder a visit to Chessington World of Adventures is one of the nation’s most exciting and educational family fun days out!
Room on the Broom
Experience a spell-binding adventure as you searh high and low to help Dog, Bird and Frog on their way to find lost belonging. Make sure you keep an eye out for the fearsome foe Dragon!
Explore Europe’s 1st overhead tiger trail!
See a family of endangered Amur Tigers at Chessington in the Land of Tiger!
Here are some of the awesome things you can do:
- Take a stroll along the unique overhead trail and see the world’s largest tigers walk right above you
- Make a splash at Tiger Rock – the exhilarating log flume which will see you flying down a waterfall drop, right through the centre of a giant tiger's head carved into a rock
- Take part in amazing tiger experiences alongside skilful Carnivore Keepers
Experience the excitement of Chessington Theme Park (open March - November)
There is something for everyone at Chessington World of Adventures, with fun and excitement for thrill-seekers, tiny tots and everyone in between virtually guaranteed!
For the thrill seekers
Fast and furious attractions include the hair-raising Extreme Games Zone, gravity defying Rameses Revenge, Rattlesnake, Black Buccaneer and many more!
Kids will love…
Younger visitors to Chessington World of Adventures will love Dragon Falls water ride, the Flying Jumbo, Griffin's Galleon and the incredible Vampire which, with a height restriction of 1.1 metres, is one of the few serious rollercoasters in Europe designed with children in mind.
The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure!
Embark on a perilous journey through the world of fairy tales on the world’s first Gruffalo ride – The Gruffalo River Adventure. Sail down the lazy river through the dark woods and meet the magic Gruffalo himself.
Chessington World of Adventures Zoo
Where to begin at Chessington World of Adventures Zoo? Possibly with the Trail of the Kings and its gorillas, lions, leopards and tigers, or maybe with the meerkats and wallabies in Creature Features, or perhaps with the oh-so-cheeky inhabitants of the Monkey and Bird Garden?
And don’t miss a visit to the Children's Zoo where little ones love to cuddle their favourite furry creatures!
Meet the marine creatures at SEA LIFE Centre
The Sea Life Centre at Chessington World of Adventures, is a 250,000 litre aquarium set within the zoo, showcasing over 20 attractions featuring exotic marine creatures from stingrays and clownfish to sharks and shrimps!
Whilst at the Sea Life Centre, take a stroll through the walkthrough ocean tank, a glass tunnel with a watery-world of marine-life swimming overhead.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
Know Before You Go
Advanced booking is a must - to ensure the safety of all visitors there will be a daily limit on the number of people allowed in the park. Strict social distancing measures will be in place along with other precautions to ensure your safety such as temperature checks upon arrival, different seating arrangements on rides, new menus in the restaurants, and a modified way to meet and greet characters.
As part of a phased reopening, the vast majority of our rides and attractions will be open. A small number will be closed but this is constantly being reviewed in line with Government guidance.
All guests must wear a face mask during their visit.
Please use contactless payment rather than cash.
Your temperature will be checked upon arrival and visitors with a temperature above 37.8F will be refused entry and offered to change the date of their tickets.
- Chessington World of Adventures is located on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10).
- Located in zone 6 of the London Travel Card and 5 minutes’ walk from Chessington South train station
Height Restrictions and Ticket Requirements:
- Height restrictions apply to all rides.
- Children aged between 3-11 years of age require a child ticket.
- Those aged 12 years and over require an adult ticket.
- Children under 3 years enter Chessington World of Adventures completely FREE!
There are restaurants and bars offering something delicious to suit all tastes at Chessington World of Adventures.
- Parking is available on site at £4.00 per car (including blue badge holders).
- 30p from every car parking tickets will be donated to the Chessington Conservation Fund
- Chessington World of Adventures and Zoo provide wheelchairs on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Disabled guests unable to use normal queue lines may visit the Guest Services Office where preferential use wristbands allowing access to rides via specially designed entry points are available.
- Accessible restrooms are available throughout the Park.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort is located on the A243, just two miles from the A3 and M25 (junction 9 or 10).
- It is a 5 minutes walk from Chessington South train station.