ZSL London Zoo
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
ZSL London Zoo Tickets
Meet over 720 different species of animal at ZSL London Zoo - a haven of nature in the heart of the city!
Immerse yourself in the magic of the animal kingdom and forget about the world outside, located in the north-east corner of Regent’s Park.
Simply pick from the one way Pink, Blue or Orange routes to make the most of your day out and come up close with all the unmissable animals to encounter!
With fabulous interactive experiences, daily talks and opportunities to get closer to the animals, the Zoo actively ‘brings down the bars’ for both kids and adults to discover more about wildlife, both at the zoo and out in the wild.
From tiny marching leaf-cutter ants to a giant 193 kilogram silverback gorilla and everything in between, the London Zoo is an unforgettable day out for the whole family!
Monkey Valley will transport you to the lush mountainous forest of Central Africa, against the backdrop of a 30ft waterfall and peaceful lagoon. Get ready to step into the action and experience our troop of gravity-defying, 'high-flying' colobus monkeys leaping, lounging, swinging, and snoozing, in their new tree-top inspired habitat.
Land of the Lions
London Zoo’s biggest and most breath-taking experience ever!
London Zoo welcomes a pride of endangered Asiatic lions to their enormous habitat! Enter the crumbling ruin of an amphitheatre-style Lion Temple and see these majestic big cats roaming just metres away through an awe-inspiring ‘windowless view’ of their enclosure.
Land of the Lions will help to support ZSL’s international conversation efforts to protect Asiatic Lions.
Glide along to England’s biggest penguin pool to visit the delightful Humbolt penguins. In the wild, the Humbolt penguins are a vulnerable species, but here at the conservation zoo, Penguin Beach recreates a South American beach landscape in the heart of the city to help them feel protected and right at home.
The large demonstration area turns feeding time into an even bigger spectacle than before. Penguin Beach Live features twice daily feeds where visitors can watch the birds diving for their food in our grand 1200 sq metre pool. Book now to visit our adorable flippered friends!
What if it rains?
Whatever the weather there’s loads to do at ZSL London Zoo! If the heavens have opened, you can find shelter in the many indoor exhibits and enclosures, like the Aquarium with its amazing coral reef, London’s only living rainforest (It's warm in there too!) and loads more.
- Nature Lovers
- London Zoo is open daily from 10am (except Christmas Day).
- Closing times vary depending on the season
- Please Note: Last admission is 1 hour before closing time and some animal exhibits may close up to 30mins before closing time.
Regent's Park, Outer Circle, London NW1 4RY
- Paid parking is available in the zoo's Gloucester Slips Car Park
- The zoo's main entrance is situated on the Outer Circle of Regent's Park NW1, which is outside of the congestion charge zone.
- Wheelchair access is available throughout the zoo.
- There are disabled parking bays near the entrance
- Please note that the zoo contains some listed buildings, therefore some of these may have minor restrictions.
- Guide dogs are not permitted inside the zoo. Please contact the zoo in advance to make alternative arrangements.
- Children aged 2 and under enter free of charge!
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
On the Tube:
London Zoo is within walking distance of Camden Town and Regent's Park stations
- Service 274 from Marble Arch and Baker Street to Ormonde Terrace
- Service C2 from Victoria station, Oxford Circus or Great Portland Street to Gloucester Gate
By London Overground:
- The nearest London Overground station is Camden Road station.
- Turn right out of the station and follow Camden Road until you get to Camden Town Tube station.
- Cross the road and walk along Parkway
- Continue walking up Parkway for about 6 minutes until you reach Prince Albert Road
- Turn right into Prince Albert Road and continue for about five minutes until you reach the traffic-light controlled pedestrian crossing
- Cross left here and walk over the Regent's Canal footbridge
- Turn right and ZSL London Zoo is 200m up the road on the left-hand side.
Arriving by bike is easy! There is a bike shed for public use in the car park opposite the main entrance.