Edge NYC Observation Deck
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Edge Observation Deck: NYC
Experience the Edge Observation Deck, the highest outdoor Skydeck in the Western Hemisphere with 360° views of New York City. Step onto a suspended platform that features a thrilling glass floor and angled glass walls.
Or if you're feeling even more adventurous, City Climb is the highest open-air building ascent in the world, giving climbers the chance to test their limits and see New York City in a whole new way. Climbers scale the outside of a skyscraper more than 1,200 feet (366 meters) above the ground, then lean out and look down from the highest outdoor platform in New York City.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Everyone can enjoy the thrill of visiting Edge. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit. Edge offers elevators and ramps for those who require them for their visit
- There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like
- Express ticket holders, please check-in at the Edge Box Office to start your Express Admission experience.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- By purchasing this ticket, climbers confirm they are 13 years or older, between 4ft 9in - 6ft 7in (150-200 cm) in height, and weigh under 310 lbs (140.6 kg)
- Climbers aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- All climbers must have a blood alcohol level below 0.08 in order to participate in climb. If a climber refuses to be breathalyzed, they will not be able to participate and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Closed toed shoes are necessary to climb (sneakers preferred)
- City Climb will operate year-round in most weather conditions. However, high winds, heavy rain, lightning, and certain extreme temperatures, may cause us to delay or cease operations to ensure the safety of Climbers and Climb Guides.
- Loose items are not permitted on Climb, including cell phones, cameras, wallets, etc. Secure lockers are available at no charge.
- Spectators can purchase Edge tickets and watch climbers from the observation deck below