Seville Tour - Full Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Seville Tour - Full Day - Intro
The exciting Seville Tour whisks you away from the beaches of the Costa del Sol to explore the capital city of Andalusia’s most important sights including The Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, The Giralda and much more!
Seville Tour - Full Day – Overview
- Explore the historic city of Seville.
- See the UNESCO World Heritage protected St Mary Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the city.
- See the Alcazar, the Santa Cruz quarter, Maria Luisa Park and the Guadalquivir River.
- Explore the centre of Seville at your own pace.
- Includes transfers from Torremolinos, Estepona and Marbella and an English-speaking guide.
Seville Tour - Full Day – Full Details
The full-day Seville Tour, which departs from Estepona, Torremolinos and Marbella, includes all the most significant sights and landmarks in this historic city.
After being collected from Estepona, Marbella or Torremolinos, relax and enjoy the scenic coach journey through the Andalusian countryside to Seville, the capital city of Andalusia.
In the company of an English-speaking guide, enjoy a guided panoramic Seville tour which includes famous landmarks such as the Alcazar, the Santa Cruz quarter, Maria Luisa Park and the Guadalquivir, the ancient river which runs through Seville.
The Seville Tour continues with a guided walk through the centre of the city to the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage protected Cathedral of St Mary – the largest Gothic cathedral in the world!
You’ll also have the chance to explore the outside of the magnificent Giralda Tower before enjoying time to see the city at your own pace.
Your free time is the perfect opportunity to enjoy traditional tapas at a local restaurant or order a café con leche at a pavement café and people watch the locals as they go about their daily lives.
Keep your camera handy to capture the native Andalusian flora and fauna on the picturesque journey back to the Costa del Sol, where you’ll be returned safely to your resort.
- Culture Vultures
Wednesdays and Fridays (except December 24th, 25th and 31st or January 1st).
- Torremolinos: Approx. 7.50am
- Marbella: Approx. 6.40am
- Estepona: Approx. 6.05am
Pick-ups are available from the following locations:
- Torremolinos: Natali Hotel and Hotel Cervantes
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal
- Estepona: McDonalds Restaurant (Avenida Litoral, 4)
Please note: the specific pick-up locations may be subject to change. Please confirm your pick up point and time by calling the phone number provided on your ticket once you arrive in resort.
Please allow a full day (approximately 10 hours).
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Seville walking tour
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral of Seville
- Transfers by air conditioned motor-coach
- English-speaking local guide
- Food and drink
Please note infants aged 0-3 are not allowed to travel free of charge on this tour as they are legally required to have their own seat. To add an infant to the booking and find out the coast, please call 0371 700 888.
Please note the supplier will not provide child seats and your will need to make your own arrangements.