London Eye Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Eye Tickets
Experience one of London’s most popular attractions and enjoy spectacular 360° views over the city when you book London Eye tickets!
Situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, the London Eye is an iconic part of London’s skyline. At 135 metres, the Lastminuite.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
With mesmerising 360-degree views of the capital, take in London’s most famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, a ride on the London Eye takes 30 minutes.
- Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- The London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament
- The ticket office is located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the Eye
- The London Eye is usually open daily from 11am until 6pm
- Extended opening hours apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the attraction for specific opening hours on the date you plan to visit.
- The London Eye and the London River Cruises will close for annual maintenance every January for approx. 2 weeks. The dates are TBC.
- The London Eye closes early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
One full revolution (“flight”) is 30 minutes long
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18
- Children under 3 go free.
- The London Eye is fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Please Note London Eye River Cruises are currently not suitable for wheelchair users.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
Groups of 10+:
Please call us for a group rate, rates are available upon request.
The London Eye is located at Riverside Bldg, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB and is easily accessible by Bus, Rail and the London Underground.
The nearest Tube stations are Waterloo, Westminster, Embankment and Charing Cross.