London Eye Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Eye Tickets
Experience one of London’s most popular attractions and enjoy spectacular 360° views over the city when you book London Eye tickets!
At a staggering 135m high, the London Eye is the world’s tallest observation wheel, with unparalleled views of famous landmarks like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more.
Each “flight” is a leisurely 30 minutes in your climate-controlled glass pod, so you’re guaranteed a comfortable viewing experience whatever the weather!
Places go fast on this popular attraction, so book now to avoid disappointment!
PLEASE NOTE – your time slot will be automatically booked for you on your chosen date. If you have a preference as to which time slot you would like then please contact us once your booking has been made and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- The London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament
- The ticket office is located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the Eye
- The London Eye is usually open daily from 11am until 6pm
- Extended opening hours apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the attraction for specific opening hours on the date you plan to visit.
- The London Eye and the London River Cruises will close for annual maintenance every January for approx. 2 weeks. The dates are TBC.
- The London Eye closes early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
One full revolution (“flight”) is 30 minutes long
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18
- Children under 3 go free.
- The London Eye is fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Please Note London Eye River Cruises are currently not suitable for wheelchair users.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
Groups of 10+:
Please call us for a group rate, rates are available upon request.
The London Eye is located at Riverside Bldg, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB and is easily accessible by Bus, Rail and the London Underground.
The nearest Tube stations are Waterloo, Westminster, Embankment and Charing Cross.