Coca-Cola London Eye Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
London Eye Tickets
Experience one of London’s most popular attractions and enjoy spectacular 360° views over the city when you book London Eye tickets!
At a staggering 135m high, the London Eye is the world’s tallest observation wheel, with unparalleled views of famous landmarks like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more.
Each “flight” is a leisurely 30 minutes in your climate-controlled glass capsule, so you’re guaranteed a comfortable viewing experience whatever the weather!
Discover London like you’ve never seen it before!
Each capsule has interactive touch screens which let you find out more about what you’re seeing, and bring the fabulous views to life.
Your tickets now also include the London Eye 4D film, featuring the first 3D aerial footage of London and more 4D sensory effects than any other attraction in the UK!
Places go fast on this popular attraction, so book now to avoid disappointment!
- Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- The London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the river Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament
- The ticket office is located inside County Hall, which is the building directly next to the Eye
- The Coca-Cola London Eye is usually open daily from 11am until 6pm
- Extended opening hours apply during peak times and school holidays
- Please check with the attraction for specific opening hours on the date you plan to visit.
- The London Eye will close for annual maintenance in January 2019, the dates are TBC.
- The London Eye River Cruise will close for annual maintenance in January 2019, the dates are TBC.
- The London Eye closes early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
One full revolution (“flight”) is 30 minutes long
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18
- Children under 3 go free.
- The London Eye is fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
- Please Note London Eye River Cruises are currently not suitable for wheelchair users.
- All paying disabled guests may be accompanied by a carer free of charge.
If you wish to see the 4D experience, join the 4D entrance queue with your tickets 45 minutes prior to your booked time.
Groups of 10+:
Please call us for a group rate, rates are available upon request.
The London Eye is located at Riverside Bldg, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB and is easily accessible by Bus, Rail and the London Underground.
The nearest Tube stations are Waterloo, Westminster, Embankment and Charing Cross.