Real Madrid Stadium Tour (Bernabeu Stadium)
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Real Madrid Stadium Tour
Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour and get ready to feel the excitement of being on the famous football pitch, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of glory from the trophy rooms, and the long history of one of the world’s best football teams.
You will be able to enjoy a very special view once you have reached the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Walk on the very pitch where, for over 60 years, Los Blancos have fought, wept and rejoiced.
Have your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or hold some of the sports world’s most highly coveted trophies. Visit the players’ tunnel, benches and coaching area as well as the Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests.
Discover the Trophies room and admire European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups and more - a collection like no other in the world. You can even step inside the player’s dressing rooms!
On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After that time and until 3 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium.
Please note that ID may be required by all guests.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
- Monday to Saturday, from 10am – 7pm.
- Sundays and Holidays, from 10.30am – 6.30pm.
- Please note that times are approximate and subject to change.
Directedly at the Bernabeu Stadium Museum Ticket Office
Entrance to Bernabeu Tour
Food and transportation
- On match days, tours are available until 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After that time and until 3 hour/s before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium.
- ID may be required by all visitors.