Universal Orlando Tickets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Universal Orlando Resort Tickets
Our Universal Orlando™ ticket selection includes unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, the all NEW Universal's Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park and select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ (“CityWalk”).
Take your vacation to the next level at Universal Orlando Resort™. Immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Universal Studios Florida™. Journey through legendary worlds of incredible heroes at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™. Enjoy the thrills and relaxation of a tropical paradise like no other at Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park. With three amazing theme parks, five spectacular on-site hotels offering a range of accommodations, and the dining and entertainment of Universal CityWalk™, it’s days and nights of endless fun for every member of the family. Vacation beyond anything you’ve experienced before at Universal Orlando Resort.
NOTE: Universal’s Volcano Bay is open on select days through November 1st. On November 2nd, Volcano Bay will close for the season and will reopen on 27th February, 2021. We encourage guests to check back for any future updates.
- Thrill Seekers
- Universal Orlando® Resort is open 365 days a year usually from 9am.
- Closing times vary depending on the season, so we recommend that you check with the park before your visit.
The main parking garage at Universal Orlando is at 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819
- Universal Orlando Resort has enclosed parking garages with lifts, escalators and travelators to the theme parks and CityWalk.
- The garage address is 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819. GPS co-ordinates are Latitude 28.47399 and Longitude -81.46228.
- Daily parking fees for a regular car is $20 ($5 between 6pm-10pm). Parking after 10pm is free.
- Prices vary for different types of vehicle.
- In addition, Vehicle Assistance, wheelchair hire and kennels are available within the parking complex.
Facilities and services at Universal Orlando Resort include:
- First aid centres
- Child/baby swap areas
- Locker rental
- Nursing facilities/companion restrooms
- Kennel boarding
- Postal services
- Wheelchair and stroller rental
- Restrictions apply on some rides and attractions at Universal Resort Orlando according to height and age. These ride restrictions are enforced for your safety. In some cases, minors must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- We recommend that you check with the park before your visit for exact height requirements.
- All dining and shopping facilities at Universal Orlando are wheelchair accessible.
- Ride and attraction queues (with the exception of Pteranodon Flyers®) are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Some rides and attractions allow guests to remain in their wheelchair, whilst others require you to transfer to the ride vehicle seating.
- Because of their dramatic movements, none of the rides and attractions at Universal Orlando can accommodate ECV’s or electric wheelchairs. However, in these cases, guests will be provided with a standard wheelchair for those rides that can accommodate them.
- Specific boarding requirements are listed at each attraction.
- A huge variety of restaurants are available ranging from character dining to à la carte meals to self-service outlets to bars and cafés for sandwiches and snacks.
- Whether your fancy is for quick and nourishing, fancy or plain, national or international cuisine – there is something to suit every palate at Universal Orlando Resort!
What you can take:
- Bottled water
- Small snacks that do not require heating
- Any food required for medical purposes.
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Small soft-sided cool bags
What you can’t take:
- Picnic lunches
- Food that requires heating or cooling
- Alcohol and glass containers
- Hard-sided coolers
- Large soft-sided cool bags
- Coolers, bags or cases with wheels
- Folding chairs
The shopping opportunities are endless at Universal Orlando Resort, with over 60 outlets offering a huge range of gifts, jewellery, souvenirs and more!
Admission to both theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal CityWalk.
Food and beverages.
Universal Studios Florida®
Leap through the screen and into the set of all your favourite movies and TV shows at Universal Studios Florida®.
Jam-packed with award-winning rides, attractions and shows that take you behind-the-scenes of the TV and movie industry – nowhere brings the magic of the screen alive like Universal Studios Florida®!
Just a few of the huge number of rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida® include:
TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D: Hold onto your hats! This next generation thrill ride fuses HD 3D media and state-of-the-art flight simulation to put you right in the front line of the battle between the Decepticons and Autobots in an intergalactic war!
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem:Become a mischievous Minion in this hilarious and heart-warming 3D adventure with Gru and his long-suffering daughters.
Revenge of the Mummy®: Escape a vengeful mummy unwittingly woken from centuries of slumber on this rollercoaster ride that plunges you into total darkness, sends in swarms of scarab beetles and attacks you with giant fireballs…nice!
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit®: With music YOU chose pounding in your ears, this record-breaking rollercoaster tears along at 65mph before climbing 17-storeys above the Park and plunging into the world’s first non-inverting loop!
Other rides and attractions at Universal Studios Florida® include:
- Disaster!SM- A Major Motion Picture Ride...Starring YOU
- E.T. Adventure®
- MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™
- Shrek 4-D
- The Simpsons Ride™
- TWISTER...Ride It Out®
Shows at Universal Studios Florida® include:
- Animal Actors On Location!SM
- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue™
- The Blues Brothers® Show
- A Day in the Park with Barney™
- Fear Factor Live
- Lucy - A TributeSM
- Universal Orlando's Horror Make-Up Show
Children’s play areas at Universal Studios Florida® include:
- Curious George Goes to TownSM
- Fievel's Playland®
Universal’s Islands of Adventure®
Multi-award winning Universal’s Islands of Adventure® six themed areas will take you on a fantastical journey where all your favourite comic book heroes, children’s tales, cartoons, myths and childhood legends are brought to life in thrilling cutting-edge rides, amazing attractions and spectacular shows!
Grab your family and friends by the hand and head to Marvel Super Hero Island®, Toon Lagoon®, Jurassic Park®, The Lost Continent®, Seuss Landing™ and the latest amazing themed land at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® - The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™!
Rides at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® include:
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™: Journey through the familiar corridors of Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, meet mystical, magical creatures and soar above the turrets of Hogwarts as you join Harry Potter™ on this unique, ground-breaking ride.
The Cat in the Hat™: Ride a comfy couch through the scene-by-scene pages of Dr Seuss’s most famous children’s book - The Cat in the Hat!
The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®: Hang on tight as you soar through the skies with Spider-Man™ like never before on this new, high-definition, high-tech, highly-entertaining 3D ride that covers a vast 1.5 acres and includes a virtual 400 foot freefall experience!
Other rides and attractions at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® include:
- NOW OPEN! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®
- Doctor Doom's Fearfall®
- Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls®
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster®
- Jurassic Park River Adventure®
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™
- Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges®
- Pteranodon Flyers®
- Storm Force Accelatron®
Shows at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® include:
- The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad® Stunt Show
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- Poseidon's Fury®
Children’s play areas at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® include:
- Camp Jurassic®
- If I Ran The Zoo™
- Jurassic Park Discovery Center®
- Me Ship, The Olive®
Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park
Water is Life. Life is Joy. That is the mantra by which the fabled islanders on a distant Pacific isle have lived for centuries. They are the Waturi and it is told that their enchanted waters have granted them the secret of time. While there are only 24 hours in any day, the Waturi found that by spending every waking second doing the things you love, with the people you love, it is possible to make happiness last indefinitely.
For the Waturi, there appears to be a refreshing abundance of time. Time to experience new sensations. Time to be immersed in new thrills. Or time to just relax, which is the one thing most of us have the least time to enjoy.
And now you have the opportunity to experience Waturi time for yourself at Universal’s Volcano Bay™, an adventure-drenched vacation experience filled with relaxing indulgence. Here, we’ve made the most of your vacation time by eliminating water park hassles. No standing in long lines, no wrestling with tubes, no waiting for the fun to begin.
So what would you do if those frustrations simply didn’t exist? You’d probably spend more carefree time drifting leisurely down a winding river. More time plummeting down the face of a tropical volcano. More time catapulting into pools of blue water. More time raging down white water torrents. More time dangling your toes in the island tides. More time reconnecting with your family. And more time kicking back, dining, drinking and being pampered in the warm tropical breeze of a land bathed in pure bliss.
Incredibly, this faraway paradise is just a short walk or ride away from our other world-class theme parks, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal Studios Florida™, our five on-site themed resort hotels, and Universal CityWalk™ dining, shopping and entertainment.
At Universal CityWalk®, the sizzling Entertainment Capital of OrlandoSM, you’ll find the very best shops, excellent live music, fantastic movies, superb dining, excellent shows, non-stop dancing and nightlife and more!
Set in a 30-acre entertainment complex, Universal CityWalk is the perfect spot to spend time with friends or family whether you simply want to sit and people-watch or are ready to party the night away.
Universal CityWalk offers a huge range of dining options including:
- Hard Rock Cafe® Orlando
- Emeril's® Restaurant Orlando
- Jimmy Buffet's® Margaritaville®
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to FreedomSM
- The Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™
- NASCAR Sport GrillSM
- NBA City
- PastamoréSM Ristorante & Market
- Pat O'Brien's®
Eat, drink and dance the night away at bars and nightclubs including:
- CityWalk's Rising Star
- Pat O'Brien's®
- Red Coconut Club®
- the grooveSM
- Fat Tuesday
Enjoy the very best in live music at great venues including:
- Hard Rock Live®
- CityWalk's Rising Star
Plus! CityWalk is the place to be to take in the award-winning show by the extraordinary Blue Man Group and to catch a movie at the stunning AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®!
Universal Orlando Resort has enclosed parking garages with lifts, escalators and travelators to the theme parks and CityWalk.
The garage address is 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819. GPS co-ordinates are Latitude 28.47399 and Longitude -81.46228.
- From I-4 Eastbound (from the Disney/Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee areas): Take the I-4 East to Exit 75A then follow the signs to Universal Orlando’s main parking garage.
- From I-4 Westbound (from Downtown Orlando area): Take the I-4 West to Exit 74B.
- From Orlando International Airport: Take the SR-528 West for 11 miles to the I-4 East. Follow the I-4 East for 2 miles to Exit 75A then follow the signs to Universal Orlando’s main parking garage.