The Blue Lagoon - From Reykjavik
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Enjoy a day at Reykjavik’s best SPA!
Treat yourself to a relaxing day at the Blue Lagoon – voted #1 SPA in Reykjavik by TripAdvisor! Situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland, the Blue Lagoon definitely offers a view to die for.
We’ll arrange your transport there & back from Reykjavik, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy a good soak in the geothermal water.
Things you can do at the Blue Lagoon
- Experience the rejuvenating power of geothermal water – Feel the healing powers of the minerals-filled water work their magic on you and let all your worries drift away
- Take a warm bath surrounded by ice - The water temperature is between 37-40°C (98-104°F), so you can enjoy the ice-covered scenery from the pool without worrying about the cold
- Pamper your skin with a silica mud mask – If you’ve seen photos of the Blue Lagoon, you’re bound to have come across a ton of people relaxing in the water with a white face mask on. This is the silica mud mask. You’ll find a bucket of it sitting by the pool - just help yourself!
- Enjoy sauna with a view – Carved in lava rock and overlooking a stunning icy scenery, the sauna & steam rooms at the Blue Lagoon are the perfect place to chill out
- Shower in a waterfall – The Blue Lagoon’s man-made waterfall is a delight for sore shoulders and stiff muscles. Feels like heaven after an extreme Iceland tour!
- Take a break in the relaxation area – Feel like getting out of the water for a bit? Take a seat in the comfy relaxation area next to the changing rooms, stretch your legs and soak in the gorgeous view of the lagoon
Fun Fact - the water’s not actually blue!
That’s right - the dark blue-green colour you see is nothing more than the reflection of the water’s 3 core ingredients - Silica, Algae & minerals, in the sunlight.
Finding it hard to believe? Just scoop some water from the Blue Lagoon in a plastic cup and see for yourself!
Stay as long as you like!
Once you are at the Blue Lagoon, you can stay, as long as you like. Shuttles run from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik regularly up until 10pm.
- Nature Lovers
Transfers from Blue Lagoon are at the following times:
From Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon:
9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 17:00
From KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon:
From Blue Lagoon to Reykjavík:
13:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:15, 20:15
From Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport:
- Your departure time will be allocated based on availability. This will be printed on your e-ticket. If you have a preferred departure time, please call us to make your booking.
- Please be ready for your hotel pick-up 45 minutes before your tour time.
Pick-ups from several Reykjavik hotels and guesthouses have been affected by new restrictions imposed by Reykjavík City Council. So if you are staying in any of the below hotels, you will be assigned a nearby bus stop where your transport will meet you instead:
Parking: There is a large parking area where guests may park free of charge.
Approximately 4 hours
Don’t forget to bring swimwear and a towel!
The Blue Lagoon welcomes guests with special needs or disabilities.
Please note that the bus can accommodate foldable wheelchairs, however passengers are required to climb steps (unaided or with the assistance of a travel partner) in order to board.
- COMFORT tickets Include: Silica Mud Mask, Towel hire, 1 free drink and Algae Mask.
- PREMIUM tickets include: Silica Mud Mask, Algae Mask, Use of Towel, Bathrobe and slippers, 1st Drink of choice, restaurant reservation ( Optional), Glass of sparkling wine if dining. In order to make your restaurant reservation should you wish to take this option up, please call the restaurant directly in order to make your reservation, details are found on the voucher.
- Transfers to and from most Reykjavik hotels and guesthouses (except the Blue Lagoon Inn or in Keflavik)
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Pick-up from centrally-located Reykjavik hotels
- See full list of hotels included
- Food & Drink
- Optional extras
- The admission fee to the Blue Lagoon is included in the price.
- AVAILABILITY is very limited due to this becoming an ever more popular attraction, so please ensure you pre-book to avoid disappointment and miss the opportunity. (No ticket means no entry as all tickets have to be pre-booked!)
- Please note while children under 13 can travel free of charge on this tour we will need to reserve a place for them in the coach, so please remember to let us know how many children are travelling and how old they are.