Travel Bloggers Needed!
AttractionTix is on the hunt for expert guest travel bloggers who can provide original, interesting content about our top destinations and attractions.
If you're a passionate online travel writer, photographer or video blogger who is interested in working with us, you can join our database using the form below.
We're particularly interested in working with people who have an established blog, engaged audience and social media presence. We're offering the chance to become a regular contributor if your content is a success.
Destinations That We Need Covering
- Europe - London, Paris, Barcelona, Benidorm, Costa Del Sol, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Rome, Sorrento, Lake Garda, The Algarve, Reykjavik
- USA - Orlando, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles
- Mexico – Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Turkey – Antalya, Bodrum, Fethiye, Marmaris, Side
- Egypt – Sharm El Sheikh
Ideal Topics (although we're open to others!):
- "Spotlight On" the destination - insider tips, travel advice, what to pack, don't miss, what's on, local customs, top 10s, etc
- Travel inspiration – why should someone visit this location?
- Reviews of tours & attractions
- Diary of your trip – ie "48 Hours In Vegas"
- All copy must be original – duplicated content will not be accepted
- Word counts between 400-1000 words
- Any quality images you can provide will be a bonus
Apply To Become An Article Contributor
Photos & Videos Wanted!
- We're also looking to build up a database of photographers/video bloggers who can provide high-quality, inspirational images from our destinations and attractions. All work must be your own.
Links & Social Media Policy
- We are happy to include a link to your blog within your author bio, as long as it isn't a commercial site. If you have a Google+ profile we'll also credit you using the Authorship tag
- We encourage contributors to share the content across their social networks and to promote it on their own blog.
What Happens Next & Reimbursement
If we decide we want to commission you to produce a piece, we'll be in touch within 10 working days of your submission.
Payment of between £45-£75 will be considered on a case-by-case basis for each article. Payment may also take the form of free attraction/tour tickets. Word count, quality & amount of images, topic, location and your blog/social audience will all be deciding factors when considering payment.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]