We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Take the plunge at Aquatica, the fantastic one-of-a-kind water park created by SeaWorld®!
Whether you’re a tot, young or simply young-at-heart, there’s a wet and watery attraction with your name on it at Aquatica!
If you’ve got thrills and spills on your mind there’s an incredible array of rides, slides, tubes and flumes that will splash, slosh and soak you, usually at high speeds and not always the right way up, to your heart’s content!
And if relaxation is the order of the day, you’re in for a treat with Aquatica’s white-sand beaches, lazy rivers and underwater world of brilliantly-coloured tropical fish to explore.
As you’d expect, little squirts are well catered for at Aquatica with fabulous mini-size rides, safe play areas and more, all just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed by eager young minds!
Our range of value-for-money Aquatica tickets include 14 days unlimited admission to Aquatica and other unmissable Orlando attractions. Many of our tickets are exclusive to our UK customers and offer amazing savings compared with paying at the gate!
© 2019 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Thrill Seekers
Aquatica is open all year round. Doors usually opens at 9am during peak season and at 10am the rest of the year. As opening hours may vary in inclement weather, we suggest you check with the park before your visit.
Aquatica Orlando is located just across the street from SeaWorld at 5800 Water Play Way, Orlando, FL 32821.
- Daily parking fees are $13 for a regular car or motorbike and $16 for an RV.
- If you are visiting Aquatica and SeaWorld on the same day, you only need to pay once for parking.
- Book the 3 for 2 Ticket for 2019 or 2020 and parking is FREE at all 3 parks!
Facilities and services at Aquatica Orlando include:
- Locker rental
- ATM machines
- Lost child service
- Travel assistance
- Towel rental
- Use of life vests
- Cabana rental*
- Stroller rental,
- Wheelchair rental
- ECV (mobility cart) rental
*For a special treat, hire your own private Cabana and dream the day away in luxury!
- For safety, height restrictions apply on some of the rides at Aquatica.
- Coloured signs show which attractions are accessible to each guest based on their height.
- Guests below 48” are required to wear a life vest (provided) and must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Staff at the concierge cabana will be happy to check your height when you arrive at Aquatica.
Guests aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Smoking is permitted at Aquatica in designated areas only.
- Aquatica has paved pathways suitable for wheelchairs throughout the park, apart from on the wave pool’s sand beaches.
- Rivers and family attractions have ‘beach’ style entry, without steps.
- Five attractions at Aquatica have towers with steps. These steps are accessible under current ADA guidelines.
- Service animals – cats, dogs and trained miniature horses – are welcome to accompany guests with disabilities.
- Service animals are NOT permitted on any of the rides or attractions at Aquatica.
- Aquatica has been designated as a Certified Autism Center by The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES)
- Guests under 48” are required to wear a life vest on the majority of attractions at Aquatica Orlando.
- Life vests in a variety of sizes are available free of charge. Personal life vests which meet the current USCG Type II, III and V requirements can be worn.
- Floatation devices such as boogie boards, noodles, swimmies, rings, floats etc are NOT permitted.
- Your own swimming masks and goggles are allowed and can also be purchased on site if required.
Shopping: Pick up everything you’ll need for the day, along with souvenirs, designer sportswear and more from the shops at Aquatica.
Dining: There are several good restaurants and cafes at Aquatica Orlando offering a wide range of dining options to suit even the pickiest eater!
What you can and can’t take into Aquatica Orlando:
Aquatica has very strict rules on what food and drink you can take into the park.
You are permitted to take small coolers no larger than 16-quart size containing certain items such as:
- Individual serving size (under 3oz) packs of snacks such as crisps, crackers, fruit etc.
- Bottled water
- Baby food in plastic containers
You are NOT permitted to take:
- Glass containers
- Drinks other than water
- Picnics or food items such as bags of snacks larger than 3oz, hot dogs, pizza, sandwiches, fried chicken etc
What to wear:
- A visit to Aquatica Orlando is a family occasion so please don’t wear bathing-suit thongs or similar very revealing swimwear.
- Children in nappies are required to wear waterproof nappy protectors.
Included: All-day admission to Aquatica Orlando.
Not Included: Food or beverages.
Thrill rides at Aquatica Orlando include:
KareKare Curl: Holding two passengers per raft, this new slide will deliver a high-adrenaline, weightless adventure.
Ray Rush: Grab your family and head to Ray Rush for three exciting thrills in one ride.
Ihu’s Breakaway FallsTM : At nearly 80ft tall, this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride, before the floor disappears and you plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24ft per second!
Dolphin Plunge® : A ride unlike any other in the world and Aquatica’s signature attraction - Dolphin Plunge sends you whooshing through the amazing underwater world of playful Commerson’s Dolphins in side-by-side enclosed tubes!
Omaka Rocka: Hop onto a huge rubber ring and get ready to Rocka, gushing through massive tubes and half-pipes and slip-sliding sideways up the walls!
Tassie's Twisters: Climb the island tower in the middle of Loggerhead Lane for this wacky ride which will shake you up, spin you down and finally spit you out in the Lazy River!
Taumata Racer® : Feeling competitive? Then grab your pals by the hand and dash to this super-fast 8-lane water slide and see who gets to the bottom first – head first!
Walhalla Wave® : This family-friendly inflatable raft ride zips you through a 6-storey maze of tunnels, twists and turns before plopping you out safely at the end.
Whanau Way: Clamber onto a double inner tube with a friend and look out below as you slither down this quadruple slide tower with four different speed options – all of them high!
Family rides at Aquatica Orlando include:
Cutback Cove & Big Surf Shores: You won’t find two giant side-by-side wave pools like these anywhere else in the world but at Aquatica! Catch five-foot waves at Big Surf Shores, or if it’s gently rolling waves you’re after head to Cutback Cove.
Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®: The coolest place in Orlando for little tots – this watery cove is packed with silly splashy rides, whooshing water spouts and even a mini body slide –kiddie heaven!
Loggerhead Lane: If you fancy a change of pace, hop on this lazy river ride which heads gently through a spectacular underwater world filled with colourful exotic fish and Commerson’s Dolphins!
Roa's Rapids® : A far from lazy river ride, Roa’s Rapids splashes you through gushing geysers, swirly whirlpools and more, at a speed that leaves other rivers behind!
Walkabout Waters: There’s an ocean of fun to be had in the 15,000sq ft Walkabout Waters zone which is crowned with a magnificent 60ft fun-filled rain fortress!
Aquatica Orlando Tickets – Getting There
Directions: Aquatica is located on International Drive off the Beachline Expressway (FL 528), just across the street from SeaWorld at 5800 Water Play Way, Orlando, FL 32821.
From Orlando International Airport: Take Highway 528/Beachline Expressway Westbound and get off at the exit for International Drive. Turn left off the exit and follow the signs for SeaWorld. Aquatica is just across the street.
From Tampa or Highway 192 hotels: Take the I-4 Eastbound and turn off at Exit 71. Turn right off the exit onto Central Florida Parkway and follow the signs to SeaWorld. Turn left into Sea Harbor Drive and Aquatica is just past SeaWorld on the opposite side of the street.
From Downtown Orlando: Take the I-4 Westbound and turn off at Exit 72 Eastbound onto Highway 528/Beachline Expressway. Turn off at Exit 1 onto International Drive, turn left at the end of the exit and follow signs to SeaWorld. Aquatica is just across the street.