Berlin Food Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Discover the taste of some of Berlin’s traditional and multi-cultural delicacies on this culinary stroll through the Berlin-Mitte and the district of Prenzlauer Berg.
Begin with a welcome drink from Germany’s oldest brewery and enjoy various samples of the most famous German dish – the currywurst!
During the tour you will see what the years of post-war immigration have brought to Berlin and hear about how the Turkish “guest workers” invented some of Germany’s most beloved street food.
Visit Prenzlauer Berg also known to the locals as "Prenzlberg", and see how this former working-class area has now become one of Berlin‘s most trendy neighbourhoods.
The tour ends in a typical German beer garden, close to the Mauerpark.
- A welcome drink from Germany’s oldest brewery
- Sample various traditional German dishes, including the world-famous Currywurst!
- Taste Turkish delicacies that have made their way into everyday Berlin life
- Enjoy a digestif in a typical German beer garden
Fridays, April – October only
Tour Start Time:
Please allow approx. 3.5 hours for this tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin (In front of STARBUCKS)
- We require you to let us know upon booking if you have any dietary requirements. (Vegetarian option is available).
- Children 0 - 12 years old go FREE!