Berlin Christmas Markets
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Get into the festive spirit by visiting Berlin’s traditional Christmas markets with their array of hand-crafted goods and traditional food and drinks!
Enjoy a “Glühwein” - hot mulled wine that’s a staple of the markets and will have you feeling warm and cosy in no time (not included with your ticket)
Your guide will tell you about the German Christmas traditions and its historical origins, as well as some fascinating, little-known facts about the city.
Experience 3 of the best and most attractive Christmas markets in Berlin:
- Spandau Market is one of the biggest in Germany and is rarely frequented by tourists. It centres around the fourteenth century St. Nicholas Church, the perfect setting to revel in the festivities.
- Charlottenburg Palace is the picture-perfect backdrop to the second market. Here you’ll get to experience the local’s favourite market and learn the rich history behind the former summer residence for the Hohenzollern rulers.
- The 3rd market is at Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the iconic landmark of West Berlin.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - Sundays from the end of November until the last Sunday before Christmas
Tour Start Time:
Please allow approx. 4 hours for this tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin (In front of STARBUCKS)
- This tour will in parts make use of Public Transportation the costs of which are not inclusive. Please bring along a valid AB public transport ticket (approx. €7 per person for a day pass, prices are subject to change).
- Children 0 - 12 years old go FREE!