Bollywood Parks Dubai
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Enjoy a day of fun at Bollywood Parks Dubai
Enter the vibrant world of Bollywood! Spend a day at Bollywood Parks Dubai – explore 5 themed zones with 16 exciting rides and attractions.
Make your visit even better - see an authentic Bollywood-style show at the Rajmahal Theatre during the day for FREE.
Bollywood Theme Park Zones
Find out what it’s like to be part of your favourite Bollywood flicks - discover the 5 movie-inspired zones at Bollywood Parks Dubai:
- Bollywood Boulevard
- Mumbai Chowk
- Rustic Ravine
- Royal Plaza
- Bollywood Film Studios, featuring Hall of Heroes
Step inside the Bollywood hit movie Lagaan – go to rural India and ride the Ferris wheel at a traditional carnival.
Experience the Thrill of Victory motion simulator ride and feel the excitement, as you take a front-row seat at the cricket match between Bhuvan’s team and the British Raj.
Up for some action? Ride Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh and shoot at the terrifying dacoits and their villainous leader.
Shows at Bollywood Parks
See Bollywood come to life. Enjoy a selection of up to 20 brilliant Bollywood-themed live shows across 7 stages: Rock On!! Crossroads, Mumbai Express, Rangmanch, Stars on Steps, Cinema Circle and the 850-seat Rajmahal Theatre.
The Taste of India – Eating at Bollywood Parks
Indulge in the true flavour of Indian cuisine – have a sit-down meal in one of the 6 themed restaurants at Bollywood Parks Dubai.
Don’t want to spend too long on food? Grab a bite on the go from one of 8 authentic Indian retail outlets.
Free Shuttle to the Park!
More good news! Bollywood Parks Dubai offers a FREE shuttle service to the park for select hotels.
Check out the shuttle schedule and see if your hotel is on the list.
- Thrill Seekers
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ opens 1pm to 9pm (weekdays) and 1pm to 10pm (Thursday and Friday)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children aged 2 and under may enter the free of charge and do not require a ticket.
Tickets do not include parking fees, and parking is subject to availability.
Once tickets are issued, no refunds or amendments can be made. 100% cancellation charges apply.
When you’ve Booked:
- You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately.
- Please print your e-ticket and present it at the park entrance.
- Failure to present your printed Dubai Parks & Resorts ticket on the day will result in paying full entry price
Terms & Conditions:
- Dubai Parks And Resorts, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- All guests entering Dubai Parks and Resorts are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.