Burj Khalifa SKY Tickets (Level 148)
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Rocket up to the top of the World’s Tallest Building
Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets for guaranteed entry and queue jump right in! Explore the 124th floor and beyond – up to the viewing platform on the 148th. Enjoy the view even longer at the SKY Lounge and treat yourself to unlimited complimentary drinks.
Book early – tickets sell out fast!
Relish unparalleled views of Dubai from 1820ft in the air
Jump straight to the front of the queues and soar up to the 148th floor in less than 60 seconds! You’ll barely have time to catch your breath before you reach the top.
With your head almost brushing the clouds, you’ll be able to catch a spectacular view of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks – a view incomparable with any other floor.
You’ll be able to see miles into the distance – but just don’t look down! After all, it’s the highest you can get without actually boarding a plane.
Enjoy Exclusive VIP access to 3 levels of the Burj Khalifa
Once you’ve had your head well and truly blown by the views on Level 148, head down to ‘At The Top’ Observation decks on the 124th and 125th floor for yet another fantastic views of the city, desert and ocean.
Fill your boots with unlimited FREE drinks at the SKY Lounge
Relax at the Sky Lounge with a drink in hand and admire the view in all its glory. Have as many free drinks, as you’d like – it’s all part of the experience.
There’s plenty of room to roam around and take your snaps without any unwanted visitors in the background too!
Experience Burj Khalifa’s newest attraction
See Dubai through a new pair of eyes with the Burj Khalifa’s new interactive exhibit!
With nothing but a quick wave of your hand, you’ll be able to hop from one corner of the Emirates to the other without having to move an inch, fancy that.
- Thrill Seekers
- Culture Vultures
The Burj Khalifa does not confirm entry times until around 90 days prior to the actual visit day.
- If you book more than 90 days in advance: You will be placed on a waiting list until tickets for that date become available. Your e-ticket will be sent to your email once your time has been confirmed. We will book you in for a specific entry time, which will be shown on your e-ticket within the notes section. If you have a preference on what time you would like to visit the Burj Khalifa then please call us to make your booking.
- If you book less than 90 days in advance: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information. If you have a preference on what time you would like to visit the Burj Khalifa then please call us to make your booking.
The Burj Khalifa is open daily from 8.30am - 10pm. Visit Timeslots for the SKY Deck are:
- 9.30am - 12pm
- 1pm - 6pm
- 7pm - 10pm
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time. If you arrive 30 minutes or more past your scheduled time slot, you may be liable for extra charges
- New Year's Eve: 9.30am – 9pm (last entry at 8pm)
Approximately 2 hours, however you may spend as long as you like at the Burj Khalifa up until closing time.
Burj Khalifa is wheelchair accessible.
Visitors are required to store any shopping bags and strollers in the Check Room located near the entrance.
- Audio guides can be rented from the ticket counter for approximately AED 25.
- Available in the following languages; English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German.
- Special children’s audio tours are also available.
Please note that the following items are not permitted in the attraction at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- All timeslots are approximate and subject to change. If you have a preference on what time you would like to visit the Burj Khalifa, please call us on 0844 873 0070 to make your booking.
- Once booked, your tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Children aged between 0-3 years receive complimentary entry to the Burj Khalifa. Please call us to advise of any children aged between 0-3 years as a ticket will be booked on their behalf with the supplier.
From Dubai: Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange along Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side.
From Abu Dhabi: Take the exit to Financial Centre Road (Doha) from 1st interchange. The approach road to The Dubai Mall will be on the right hand side.
Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, Level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema car park.
RTA Bus Service
The Roads and Travel Authority (RTA) of Dubai offer bus services from the Deira Gold Souk on route number 27. The buses arrive and depart from P2 Cinema Car Park on the Lower Ground Level of The Dubai Mall every 15 minutes.
Burj Khalifa can be reached via metro at Burj Khalifa Metro Station.