Cabrio Bus Safari - From Side
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Cabrio Bus Safari - From Side – Intro
The Cabrio Bus Safari from Side takes you deep into the Taurus Mountains for a day filled with adventure both on and off the water!
Cabrio Bus Safari - From Side – Overview
- Head into the Taurus Mountains on the Cabrio Bus Safari
- Enjoy a day of adventure on and off the water.
- Visit Saleukia Roman village.
- Sail on the Green Lake.
- Drive over the Green Canyon.
- Visit Manavgat Waterfalls.
- Stop at an animal park.
- Includes round-trip transfers, English-speaking guide and lunch.
Cabrio Bus Safari - From Side – Full Details
The first stop on the Cabrio Bus Safari is the Saleukia Roman village which was founded as an acropolis in the 3rd century BC.
As Saleukia was built on a hilltop and is surrounded on three sides by cliffs, over the years it became the perfect spot to take shelter from the bandits and pirates who once controlled Side.
During the rest of your fast-paced safari adventure, indulge in a tasty lunch at the lovely Green Lake, enjoy a boat trip on the lake and visit the picturesque Manavgat waterfalls...
...Relax and take in the spectacular scenery as you drive over the Green Canyon, stop at an animal park (mini zoo) and visit a factory outlet on the journey back to your resort – phew!
*This excursion includes round-trip transfers from Side, Manavgat, Gundogdu, Colakli, Evrenseki, Kumkoy and Titreyengo hotels, an English-speaking guide and lunch.
Cabrio Bus Safari - From Side – Key Info
- 8th April to 21st October: Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Departure Time:
- Pick-ups between 8.30am and 9.30am.
- Return Time:
- Drop-offs between 5.05pm and 6.05pm.
- Includes round-trip transfers from hotels in Colakli, Evrenseki, Gundogdu, Kumkoy, Manavgat, Side and Titreyengol.
- Free for children under 7 years of age.
- If you require a child seat on the hotel transfer for an under-7, please ask
- Hotel transfers.
- Not Included: