Casa Batllo Tickets - Fast Pass + Video Guide
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Casa Batllo Tickets
Skip the lines to Casa Batlló, one of Antoni Gaudí’s most famous architectural works and a must-see highlight when you’re visiting Barcelona!
This incredible gothic building is located in the middle of Passeig de Gracia, one of Barcelona’s most important shopping and business areas and known as the most expensive street in Spain.
Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has become a legend of art, architecture and timeless design.
Take a Virtual Reality Video Tour
- These Casa Batllo tickets include an augmented and virtual reality video-guide to give you a dynamic, realistic experience that’s filled with surprises and fascinating facts!
- See how the Batlló family would have lived in this fabulous Gaudi house and explore the furniture that would have been used at that time.
- Discover the building’s hidden details that play with light, colour and shapes from nature, and the design’s evocation of the sea and of magic, which make Casa Batlló one of Gaudi’s most admired works.
Other famous works of Gaudi include the Sagrada Familia Cathedral and the Parc Guell.
- Culture Vultures
365 days a year from 9am - 9pm. (last entry is 8pm).
Casa Batllo is located at Passeig the Gracia, 43, Barcelona
Please allow around 1 hour for the video tour
Your video-guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
- Casa Batllo is accessible for disabled visitors, with the exception of the roof.
- The tour also caters for hearing or visually impaired visitors
- Fast Pass entry
- Augmented and virtual reality video-guide
- Food or drinks
- Transport to Casa Batllo
Visitors accessing Casa Batllo with e-tickets will get into the museum queuing in the line marked ‘Capacity Control’. This is unavoidable due to the extra security measures that have been introduced throughout Barcelona however it will be just a small queue and is separate to the main queue of visitors.
Please note children under 7 can access free of charge, however they need to have their own e-ticket so please ensure you add them to your booking.
Children 7+ are charge as adults.
- Casa Batllo is located at Passeig the Gracia, 43, Barcelona