Central Park Walking Tour
See the sights around one of New York City’s best loved attractions on this enchanting Central Park Walking Tour.
Your experienced guide will lead you along breezing paths and through archways and passages as you explore the bridges, fountains and monuments the park is known for.
Look out for some of the famous locations which have been used in popular movies and TV shows, including:
- The Wollman ice-skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Tavern on the Green, used as a location in Ghostbusters and Wall Street
- The Boathouse Café seen in When Harry Met Sally and Sex and the City
- The Dakota Building where Mia Farrow lives in Rosemary’s Baby.
- Bethesda Fountain, as seen in Enchanted and Gossip Girl.
- The Dairy, featured in Independence Day
- The Bow Bridge from Autumn in New York and Little Manhattan.
- The Conservatory where Stuart Little drove sail boats
- Plus much more!
A walking tour of Central Park is a must-do when visiting the Big Apple, and one you’ll never forget!
Remember to bring your camera as there’ll be plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
- Culture Vultures
- Tours depart daily from 9am – 3.30pm
- If you would prefer to take your tour at a specific time, please call us when making your booking, otherwise you will be allocated a time based on availability.
Approximately 2 hours
56 w 56th st New York, NY, 10019 (between 5th and 6th Avenue)
Tours are held come rain or shine so we recommend dressing for the weather and wearing comfortable shoes.
Maximum 25 people
- Walking tour of central park
- Professional licensed New York City guide
- Transfers to and from the meeting point.
Once booked, this ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.