City Sightseeing Hollywood - Hop on Hop off
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
City Sightseeing Hollywood
Don’t miss a single thing when you’re visiting the playground of the A-Listers! City Sightseeing Hollywood takes the hassle out of your visit to Tinseltown with a hop-on-hop-off bus tour that takes you straight to all the biggest and best attractions!
Don’t waste a single second of your time in this fast-paced, exciting city. The CitySightseeing Hollywood bus tour covers six bus loops with over 50 stops, taking you to whichever sights and landmarks take your fancy!
Explore the beaches of Santa Monica, see the sights of Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and much more. The buses depart frequently so you won’t be waiting long to get to your next destination!
Tickets are available for a period of 1, 2 or 3 days, so you can spend as long as you like exploring the sights and sounds of Hollywood.
No need to worry about finding your way around or spending money on transport - you can hop off to explore at your leisure, then hop right back on and continue to the next spot.
Just some of the world-famous sights you can visit include:
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rodeo Drive
- Sunset Strip
- Paramount Studios
- Santa Monica Pier
- Universal City
- The Walt Disney Concert Hall
- The Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
- ...and many more incredible attractions!
Plus you can hear all the details, stories and facts about the sights you see with a recorded narrative available in 9 languages.
There’s no easier way to experience everything this lively cosmopolitan city has to offer – book your Citysightseeing Hollywood tickets now!
To see the City Sightseeing Hollywood tour routes, click here
To see the timetable click here
Tours run all year round (except Christmas Day, New Year's Day and Oscars Sunday)
- Red route every 30 minutes
- Yellow route every 40 minutes
- Purple, Orange and Blue routes every 60 minutes
- Blue route runs from 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Purple route runs from 9.30am – 6.30pm
- Red route runs from 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Yellow route runs from 10.00am – 7.40pm
- Orange route runs from 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Red and Purple routes: Dolby Theatre
- Yellow route: 3rd Street, Beverly Hills
- Blue route: Universal Studios/ CityWalk
- Orange route: Fisherman's Village
Full Loop Duration:
- Red route lasts 100 minutes
- Yellow and Purple routes last 95 minutes
- Blue route last 70 minutes
- Orange route lasts 45 minutes
CitySightseeing Hollywood tickets are available for a period of 1, 2 or 3 days.
The Red, Yellow and Purple routes include pre-recorded commentary in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Catalan, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew.
Admission onto the hop-on-hop-off buses for 1, 2 or 3 days and WiFi is available on board.
Food & drinks, entry to attractions