City Sightseeing Reykjavik - Hop on Hop off
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Explore Reykjavik on a hop on hop off bus tour
Save money & time on sightseeing in Reykjavik! Discover all the best bits of the Icelandic capital in 24 hours with the City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop on Hop off bus tour. Just hop off at any stop you like, explore and hop back on the next available bus. It’s that simple!
Visit the most famous sights in Reykjavik*
- Take a close look at the fascinating building of the City Hall, perched on the northern shore of the Lake Tjörnin
- Explore the history of the Vikings in the National Museum of Iceland
- Visit Whales of Iceland - the largest whale exhibition in Europe
- Have a meal at the famous Perlan restaurant & take a panoramic photo of Reykjavik from the glass dome
- Or simply go shopping at the Kringlan Shopping Centre
There’s so much more to do in the capital - have a look at the stops along the City Sightseeing Reykjavik route and start planning your visit today!
*Entrance fees are not included in the price of your ticket
How to use your flexible City Sightseeing ticket
You don’t have to decide the exact date you want to visit Reykjvik now. You can start using your ticket anytime within 3 months of the date you select when booking.
No need to go to redemption points either – just show your ticket to the driver the first time you get on the bus and your ticket will be activated automatically. Then, it’s up to you how much sightseeing you want to do in the 24 hours your ticket is valid!
Important: Due to construction taking place at Hverfisgata until 17th June 2019 Stop 7 will not be operational. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Type of Tour:
Hop-on hop-off bus tour with stops throughout Reykjavik.
All year round (excluding some holidays)
- The first tour departs at 10am (last tour at 5.30pm)
- Buses run approximately every 30 minutes.
- The full tour loop takes approximately 1 hour.
This first bus departs from Harpa Concert Hall & Conference Centre, however you can board at any of the stops along the route.
To view route map, please click here
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from when you first use it. Proof of ID must be presented when redeeming your voucher.
Pre-recorded Commentary is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and Icelandic.
Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access on this tour
Attraction entrance fees.