Las Palmas Tour
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Las Palmas Tour - Intro
See the most important sights of Grand Canaria’s gorgeous capital city by both land and water on the Las Palmas Tour!
Las Palmas Tour – Full Details
This full-day guided tour encompasses all the most important city sights of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the island’s capital city.
Located in the north-eastern part Grand Canaria, Las Palmas boasts stunning scenery and beautiful beaches in and around its two bays - Playa de las Alcaravaneras and Playa de las Canteras.
Founded in 1478, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria possesses a significant cultural and historical heritage.
This is especially so in the area of Vegueta, the oldest district of the town, which in 1990 was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Some of the things you will see and do during the Las Palmas Tour include:
- A walk through Bravo Murillo and Tomás Morales streets to the Ciudad Jardín (city garden).
- A walk through the ancient UNESCO protected Vegueta district, taking in Santa Ana Square along the way.
- A visit to the Palacio Episcopal Cathedral, the Sacred Art Museum and Casa de Colón.
- A walk through the Paseo de Chil to reach Altavista (High View) where you’ll stop for photographs.
- See Escaleritas Av, Paseo de Chil and Mesa y López Boulevard.
- Board the 20m “Bahia Cat” catamaran to visit Sta. Catalina (along the inner harbour waterways).
- Visit Santa Catalina Park and Las Canteras Beach where you’ll have free time to enjoy a walk or lunch (not included).
- Culture Vultures
Las Palmas Tour – Key Info
- Round-trip transfers from Playa del Ingles and Puerto Rico hotels are included.
- Please choose the ticket option which departs from your resort.
Departure Time: 8am to 9am (depending upon your hotel location).
Return Time: Approximately 5pm.
Duration: 8 to 9 hours.
Included: Transfers to and from centrally located Playa del Ingles hotels are included.
Not Included: Lunch.