Cordoba Tour - Full Day
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Cordoba Tour - Full Day – Intro
Leave the beaches and bars of the Costa del Sol behind for the day on this must-do Cordoba Tour during which you’ll visit the amazing Great Mosque, the Jewish Quarter, Roman Bridge, Synagogue and more, and still have free time to explore the largest urban area in the world to be declared a UNESCO Heritage Site!
Cordoba Tour - Full Day - Overview
- The Cordoba Tour is available from Estepona, Torremolinos and Marbella.
- Enjoy a panoramic Cordoba tour.
- See the Jewish Quarter, Roman Bridge and Synagogue.
- See the ancient Great Mosque inside which a cathedral was built in the 13th century.
- Explore the lovely cobbled courtyards of Cordoba, famous the world over.
- Includes round-trip transfers and an English-speaking guide.
Cordoba Tour - Full Day – Full Details
The full-day Cordoba Tour, which departs from Estepona, Torremolinos and Marbella, begins with a scenic journey through lovely Andalusian countryside via the ancient town of Antequera.
Upon arrival in Cordoba, which is the largest urban area to ever have been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, enjoy a panoramic coach tour of all the most important sights.
These include the Jewish Quarter, Roman Bridge, Synagogue and the famous Great Mosque inside which the Christian’s, who took over the rule of Andalusia from the Moors, built an ornate cathedral in the 13th century.
You’ll also have time to explore the stunningly lovely and ornate cobbled courtyards for which Cordoba is famous throughout the world, before beginning the return journey to the Costa del Sol.
- Culture Vultures
Thursdays only (except December 24th, 25th and 31st or January 1st).
Between 6.05am and 8.35am.
Around 10 hours.
Pick-ups are available from the following locations:
- Torremolinos: Natali Hotel and Hotel Cervantes
- Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal
- Estepona: McDonalds Restaurant (Avenida Litoral, 4)
You will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Cordoba tour.
Please note infants aged 0-3 are not allowed to travel free of charge on this tour as they are legally required to have their own seat. To add an infant to the booking and find out the coast, please call 0371 700 888.
Please note the supplier will not provide child seats and your will need to make your own arrangements.