Deep Sea Fishing in The Gulf Of Mexico
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Deep Sea Fishing in The Gulf Of Mexico – Overview
- Spend a day deep sea fishing in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
- Start with free time on Clearwater Beach.
- After a picnic lunch (included) head off on the Super Queen catamaran.
- Head up to 10 miles out into the Gulf to catch a wide variety of fish.
- Includes hotel transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas, rod, reel, bait and fishing license.
Deep Sea Fishing in The Gulf Of Mexico – Full Details
Your day begins at the beautiful Clearwater Beach for some free time to relax and enjoy the Florida sun before going dockside to join the fishing boat at 1pm.
You’ll be supplied with a packed picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure during the day. This will include a deli style sandwich, crisps, freshly-baked cookie and bottle of water.
Then it’s time to cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun on-board the Super Queen, the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's West Coast.
The cruise will journey up to 10 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico, so make sure you bring your “sea legs” with you!
Rod, reel, bait and fishing license are included, and you can expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass, the occasional grouper and maybe even a shark!
You’ll be able to keep your catch provided it’s over a certain length and weight. We recommend that you check with your hotel that they have somewhere to store your catch before bringing it back with you.
Fish cleaning is also available at the boat dock.
- Sun Seekers
Deep Sea Fishing in The Gulf Of Mexico – Key Info
- Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Roundtrip transportation is provided from the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas.
- Departure and Return Time:
- 8.45am to 7pm.
- Allow a full-day for this trip. You will have at least a full 2 hours of fishing time.
- What to Wear:
- We recommend casual and comfortable clothing, with flat shoes for the boat.
- What to Take:
- A plastic bag or cooler to transport the fish back to your hotel, sunscreen, towel and a camera!
- Packed picnic lunch, transfers, fishing equipment including rod, bait, tackle and fishing license.
- Not Included: