Desert Dune Buggies Dubai
We use a secure connection for our checkout process.
Experience a thrilling dune buggy ride in the desert
Fancy a Dubai desert safari? How about you do it on your own fully automatic, latest, 4-seater, off-road dune buggy!
Your guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel but once you reach the desert, the wheel to the dune buggy is all yours (if you want it). So buckle up and get ready to go off-road!
What's included in the Dune Buggy Dubai experience
- 2-hour Dubai desert safari
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Driving and safety instructions + helmets
- Ride a 4-wheel, fully automatic dune buggy with seat belts, roll cages and off-road suspension
- Soft drinks
- Exciting photo opportunities
Driver or passenger – it’s up to you!
Whether you are a confident driver or not, you can still enjoy the desert safari. How you get involved in the dune buggy ride is entirely your choice.
Book a Driver Experience and you’ll get to drive the dune buggy! There will be a maximum of 4 riders on each dune buggy and you’ll take turns to drive for 25-30 minutes each.
Don’t have a licence or just don’t want to drive? Select a Passenger Experience and ride in the lead buggy alongside the tour guide.
How about your own exclusive buggy?
Book your own exclusive buggy and drive for longer with the Exclusive Experience. Since the dune buggy is exclusive to you & your friends (up to 4 riders per buggy), it’s up to you how long each of you stays behind the wheel. If there’s less than 4 of you, you are guaranteed more driving time!
You can also go exclusive AND save cash! The price of the Exclusive Experience is per buggy, not per rider, which means that if there’re 4 of you, you’ll save over 46% compared to booking 4 separate Driver Experience tickets.
- Thrill Seekers
- Nature Lovers
- Sun Seekers
Daily, year round.
Pick-up and drop-off for all tours and safaris are from Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman hotels, except where specified. Please ensure that you are at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Summer (June-September): Pickup at 5.30am, Dune buggy run: 6.30am – 8.30am, Return to hotel: 9:30am / Pickup at 3.30pm, Dune buggy run: 4.30pm – 6.30pm, Return to hotel: 7.30pm.
- Winter (October-May): Pickup at 6.30am, Dune buggy run: 7.30am – 9.30am, Return to hotel: 10:30am / Pickup at 9am, Dune buggy run: 10am – 12pm, Return to hotel: 1pm / Pickup at 12pm, Dune buggy run: 1pm – 3pm, Return to hotel: 4pm / Pickup at 2.30pm, Dune buggy run: 3.30pm – 5.30pm, Return to hotel: 6.30pm.
- Exact timings will be confirmed at the time of booking based on your exact pickup location, time of year and traffic.
Approx. 2hrs in the dune buggies (total 4hrs including transfers).
Please note that the safari may not operate during the summer due to extreme weather conditions.
Tour not suitable for passengers with mobility problems and pregnant women (as Safari involves off-road driving through rugged country). Safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
Modest dress and comfortable sports shoes are recommended.
- Passengers must be at least 6 years of age.
- Drivers must be 18 years and above.
- Passengers aged between 6-13yrs must be booked on private basis with an accompanying adult.
- A valid driver’s licence must be carried by all drivers.
- A reserve will be placed onto your credit card against misuse/negligence resulting in damage to the buggies for all drivers.